In Dreams

Discussion in 'Psychic' started by honeyhannah, May 20, 2004.

1. honeyhannah

honeyhannah herbuhslovuh

Dreams give me most of my guidance and insight, I'm not sure how my dreams 'measure up' to anyone else's but I have amazing dreams!

Sometimes I know I'm having someone else's dream, or in a dream I'll switch views and get into someone else's head, and I know there's a reason for this and I should pay close attention.

So recently I've been having issues w/in myself about helping people out with their kids, and how the way kids are being raised is really affecting them. So last night I totally jumped into the mind of a baby, and it was so amazing, I'd really always sort of analyzed the babies I'd sit and try to guage what they were thinking, and I tend to get their aura, but never this actual thought pattern, mind set and in-depth understanding it was amazing! Now I'm just wondering what I should do about it, I know I should speak up to some parents...

yeah!

2. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

intresting... I'm intrested in hearing what they have to say!

3. Ediction421

Ediction421 Member

I wonder if you could do that with animals too?

4. Spiritforces

Spiritforces Member

Amazing really... :)

If you clearly obtain results in that... woo it's like a new science!

Education could start so early ! So great

Try to react in constructive ideas observing how they r feelin.

I think you could speak of that to them in the real words you would have said to a person who could have perfectly understood you. The thing is in the way you say it, he will feel it., and understand.

About the parents... hard question really
    Do not doubt it will maybe make doubts in some of them , it's their young child, but with mothers... it could work :)

Many wishes,
    but do not go too far, if you r not totally sure.

Hugs

5. honeyhannah

honeyhannah herbuhslovuh

cool, thanks guys, I had a chance to interact with my little cousin, a living baby and i felt the coolest vibes from him, I felt what he was feeling for brief intervals, it was cool. I definately wanna explore this more.