In Bed

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by Lady Neko, Apr 21, 2007.

1. Lady Neko

Lady Neko Member

I have been having asthma problems again today so I am in bed doing as much homework as I can that is due tomorrow and monday. Kinda sucks though. Its beautiful out and I want to go outside. I hope you all are having a better day. Peace & Love.

2. Miss_Beatle

Miss_Beatle Beatlemaniac

Well i hope you get better. I know what it feels like, i too have asthma and it blows like no other.

Just make sure while in bed you stay promped up with pillows, and i recommend drinking tea, always helps me when i'm having breathing problems.

Anyways, again, I hope you get better soon. :)

3. praying4peace

praying4peace Member

thats sad to hear. astmah sounds nasty. hope you get better soon
    hugs and kisses xxxx

4. Aw, man, I thought this thread was going to be about sex! :D

5. Lady Neko

Lady Neko Member

it could change to be about that. i am in bed and am not really going anywhere. i am trying to work on this short story that i have to e-mail out tomorrow and i have all these good ideas for it but i just want to sleep. i love you all. thanks for the advice & wishes. ^_^ peace & love.

6. wootier

wootier Member

i dont see how how ure gunna get laid if ure just lying in bed

7. Lady Neko

Lady Neko Member

actually my husband is in the next room.

8. Freewheelin Franklin

Freewheelin Franklin Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Aww, I'm sorry. Here; I picked you some flowers by the side of the road to make you feel better:
    [​IMG]

9. Lady Neko

Lady Neko Member

thank you. that is very sweet ^_^ *HUGS*

10. neponiatka

neponiatka Senior Member

i wish ya quick recovery :)

doing your homework is a good idea coz when ya feel better and go out you'll dont have to worry about it :)

11. Freekowtski

Freekowtski Member

I hope you get better soon, too. Ashtma seems to be horrible. I couldn't stand for something similar. I'm too weak! Be smiling, don't get sad! :)

Hugs!

12. frkadela

frkadela Member

Greeting from me... :)
    And best wishes...

I have periodical problems with my spine... :mad:

Watch your health, guys!
    That's an order! :toetap: ;)

13. lunarflowermaiden

lunarflowermaiden Senior Member

Lady Neko, I hope you feel better soon! Asthma is terrible. I've never suffered from it myself, but I do know many people who do. The best of luck to you on your story, as well.

14. Dorian_Gray

Dorian_Gray Member

hey dear!

you`re probably fit and on your legs again (at least I hope so ;-) ) , but I do have asthma, too, and I know, how it sucks!!! keep setting upright and drink a lot, then it goes away, pretty soon. don`t you take cortison? (I don`t know how it`s called in English?) it always does a pretty good job for me, although it is chemical...

Best regards and keep fighting this stupid disease ;-)

Fred

15. sanja_serbia

sanja_serbia Senior Member

Lady Neko, get well soon, I know how it's like to not being able to leave the house (after 3 days in bed I'm really starting to freak), but the best part of it is the first time you go out after being sick, so, hang in there and think about how great it will be when you finally go out :)

16. Loveminx

Loveminx Sports Racer

Don't die. :)