imagined pain on psychedelics (nuts)

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by crackforkids, May 17, 2004.

1. crackforkids

crackforkids Senior Member

im really kinda embarrassed to ask this, but it has happened more than once. Whats it mean when your nuts hurt when your trippin? i mean, there is no physical pain in my nuts, but my lower stomach hurts like i just got punched in the balls. i cant tell if im imagining it or if it is real half the time, and i try to jus not think about it cause im trippin, if you know what i mean.

why? anybody know? am i imagining things?

2. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

if it happens frequently, it is probably imagined.

ive experienced pain on acid too, it was like an eyeache. it throbbed every second or so. it didnt really bother me THAT much, but when i focused on it, it seemed like the throbbing made its way to my head! and was no longer in my eye!

then i couldnt tell which it was that was hurting, eventually i just forgot about it and it went away.

3. crackforkids

i thought if it happened frequently it may be due to actual pain. well its really only happened 2-3 times. it seems like there is actually somethin going on in my nuts i dont know about lol. well its not severe and has never really effected my trip, maybe i was imagining it.

4. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

well if it only happens when your tripping.

afaik tripping does not cause physical pain.

5. bobfirechief

bobfirechief Member

I think they're just cramps . What hallicinogen are you taking ? It's a normal side effect for LSA or LSD .

6. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

i dont think thats a normal side affect of LSD dude.

7. crackforkids

its happened on aMT and Mushrooms and last thursday when i took both together. it doesnt "feel" like a cramp, it feels like i got hit in the nuts like 20 min ago. my nuts arent hurting but my stomach feels just that way.

8. mmelody

mmelody Member

Hey there..I always get a low level pain in my hands and face when I do shrooms..its like a sort of low level buzzing sensation and gets quite uncomfortable at times. It is at its peak during the come up period and always disappears within about an hour or so.

9. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

It could be anything man, and probably has nothing to do with the trip. You could sit down too fast and hurt your nuts; there has been times when ive just bumped my balls(unintentionally) and they start hurting.

Anyone ever have thier leg fall alseep in the middle of a trip, what a bitch

10. daymuse

daymuse Member

Ocassionally when I'm coming down from shrooms I'll get a sharp pain just below my belly-button and stomach cramps. It probably has something to do with the toxicity. As far as acid goes...acid-head is a bitch if you let it take over.

11. geckopelli

geckopelli Senior Member

For what it's worth, you're descibing an inguinal hernia.

Tripp+laugh= hernia pain

They're real common, and usually don't have an effect unless stressed. Like laughing your ass off.

Turn your head and cough...

12. crackforkids

fuck man. how serious is that. if i get pains again should i consult a doctor? and what do i tell him, i was laughing a lot and now my nuts hurt? i mean, they ONLY hurt when im amidst a increadible trip, and i never really thought about it.

i like the idea that i might jus be moving around too much.
    THANKS for the tidbit geckopelli, i will look up this inguinal hernia

13. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

it happens to em sometimes when i smoke my balsl get kinda irrated not really bad but the pain is noticable