I'ma a twice a week plasma donor.. v. askmeanything

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Gravity, Feb 5, 2009.

1. babyhellfire

babyhellfire Banned

So... when I responded to your dumbass "not getting it still" wrongly thinking that blood type was not an issue in plasma donation,
    I was derailing your thread by " talking about certain types of plasma is better than others. That is OBVIOUS, or I wouldn't be on the program that I am on" ..
    No, I was explaining something you clearly didn't understand, that even you admit now is obvious...oh, but keep back pedaling this is getting too freaking funny.

2. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

okay, i see, blood typing doesn't make any difference because all plasma is the same. so, technically, babyhellfire, you were incorrect on blood type makng a difference in preference, unless they're also taking blood donations. which they likely wouldn't do in the same session.

3. Gravity

Gravity #winning

EXACTLY!! Thank you KC

4. babyhellfire

babyhellfire Banned

Plasma isn't all the same. I linked two sites up thread that explain it. Plasma compatibilty depends on blood type. Ab+ plasma is universally compatible with other blood types. O plasma only works for people with o pos blood

5. babyhellfire

babyhellfire Banned

blood donations is actually the opposite compatibility. Ab blood donations only working for people with ab.

6. Gravity

Gravity #winning

Your write there probably, but you still can donate with those types of blood. Which was my point.

7. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

well, at any rate, correct or incorrect, at least you're both now arguing the same thing. carry on.

8. babyhellfire

babyhellfire Banned

Well, that(blood typing mattering in plasma donation, and need) is all I was trying seemingly futilely to explain to you..so I guess that was my point.:cheers2: