I'm The Only Real One Left!!!

Discussion in 'Paranoid?' started by God, May 11, 2004.

1. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Well, actualy, they got you too! Nanites implanted on every computer keyboard passed through your skin and installed the controler in your nervous system. Anyone on-line is one of us.

Welcome!

2. RavenTheDarkAngel

RavenTheDarkAngel Member

How do you know that you aren't a robot programmed to think everyone else is a robot, hmm?

3. yonosoymedico

yonosoymedico Member

rediculousishness

4. warmhandedcanadian

warmhandedcanadian shit storm chaser

I often wonder that too, now who's right you or I?

5. onelovemission

onelovemission Member

Although you don't realise it yet, your post comes from the very heart of... the ego!

Life will be so much happier and easier when we stop thinking that we are seperate from and/ or different from others.

WE ARE ALL ONE..... OM....

6. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

i think majority of people are robots(not actual ones- just mashines that live their proggramed lives- im 15 now and i realised it a long time ago) only the ones that realise it are saved- i mean think a bout it normal men and women live their lives working and working but why? to make your life better? but youll die anyway! you basicly spend your whole life trying to life a nice life but then you die without ever finishing. as i said most people are programed mashines- which is why i change my life to new things, change hobbies, interests, activities, everything and rest alot i think more people should stop making their lives better and enjoy them as they are

7. peaceloveandshrooms

peaceloveandshrooms Member

I believe that life is not really about making your life 'better,' but rather about finding this ultimate truth which no one while they are alive. To briefly explain, I believe that philosophy and religion are the two paths (or perhaps really just one) that lead to this ultimate truth. This belief works for me because my life is not about money or even really happiness, but rather just trying to figure out SOMETHING that I can say I know for sure. My point is that you don't just "die without ever finishing" but rather death is the real end to a life journey for truth.

8. Dude

Dude Member

You Listen Way To Much Kraftwerk :d:d:d:d:d:d