I'm such a loser.

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Leila_xo, Jun 9, 2013.

1. Leila_xo

Leila_xo Member

I hate myself sometimes. My man is going through a tough time because his relative had died and i gave him the worst advice ever which was "calm everyone down by making tea" omg, im like the last person he ever wants to talk to now.

guys, how would you advise, comfort your partner when they are going through tough times? My other friend suggested, that i should just listen to him.

any more tips? lol

2. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

Gosh you're not having a good time of it at the moment are you?
    Maybe moving to Leeds is similar to the New beginnings theories that creative (outside the box) thinkers have?
    Moving to a different plane is a New Adventure yet to be embarked upon - one should move on with gratitude for the company that was and the memories of fondness - tha way though absent in body still present in mind - Maybe try that methodology of communication?

3. kokujin

kokujin Senior Member

be patient and make him feel ''on his side.'' don't be annoying and think you gotta dippitty-do-on-out and do something. If you're his partner, you have to literally fuck it up or make it worse. don't. ;)

4. roamy

roamy Senior Member

just be there for him

5. lively_girl

lively_girl Member

^^^^
    This.

6. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

Well, you tried to help at least. Advice often goes wrong. The one receiving the advice has to use their own judgement.

I don't think that there is any need to torment yourself. That's just how it goes some times.

Just knowing that you care and are trying to help is probably good.

7. Leila_xo

Leila_xo Member

Thank you all,

lool and yea Billyx1120 my life is full of random things going on. You will see many of my posts ;)