Im straight but i want to experiment with a pre op transexual? any help?

Discussion in 'Transexual and Transgender' started by jjay2012, Feb 20, 2012.

1. jjay2012

jjay2012 Guest

Hello hope i have come to the right website.

Basicly im 20 nearly 21 im good looking (not being vain) i have no problem at all getting girls i always have a stunning girl friend BUT i really have a thing for transexuals and really want to experiment with one.

im only attracted to ones with boobs and that dont look obviously like men.

I live in south east london how would i go about hooking up with a transexual?

any free dating websites i can go on?

Hope this isnt an inappropriate question by the way, sorry if it is.

Thank you

2. lexintonsteel1234

lexintonsteel1234 Guest

I feel the same way I like TS women, When i was young I never did any with a girl I met. Later in life at 47, I tried it, It was great the Ass/pussy is always tight it takes awhile not to come fast. Unfortunalty or fortunatly most TS support themselfs by having sex, so save some money an try. seveal web site will post for free. Here in Miami they run about 160 to 200 us per hour. Try some lolypop to remember you are not gay you are what you feel.

3. dark suger

dark suger Dripping With Sin!

Awwwww precious

4. jjay2012

jjay2012 Guest

Thanks for the reply, i dont think i would pay for sex ever, i have alot of sex with differnt girls every week i wouldnt say im a sex addict though. but i would like to try a ts without paying haha

5. panashe

panashe Guest

I've had a lot (and I mean a lot) of luck hooking up on two internet dating sites called outpersonals.com, and alt.com. Neither is solely transsexual, but both have a TS section.

I'm in the States, and I'm not sure you'll find ads for London, but give them (or others) a try. And good luck.