I'm so Excited!

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Popularity, Jan 16, 2009.

1. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

Ok you're going to be seeing a lot more of me on the forums in a couple of weeks. I used to be a regular member but times have changed. I doubt hardly anyone remembers me anymore. I had the jack bauer sig for along time. I bet skierdood might remember me.....

Anyways, post !420! yadayadayada....

but my sister is moving real close compared to where she was/is. but i havent had bud hookups in forever, if so there were 1 or 2 times. Its been a long long time. I've only smoked a couple times over a year. but the time is coming because my sister is coming and she has real good dank!!! I cant wait....

Looking forward to chatting it up some more soon!

Have a good week. Think positive. Peace!

2. Sounds great to have another person here on the forums! I haven't been here very long, so I wouldn't know you. All I know is...toke up! :sifone:

(if its dank, you should get a picture of it if you have time)

3. weedwhacker

weedwhacker TFM Bro!

i remember you

4. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

post your old sig and i will tell you. I have trouble recognising people when they change sigs :D

5. i remember ya.. but you're not excited as i am :D

6. comfortably_numb9

comfortably_numb9 an asshole

7. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

8. Opana.. nuff said

9. Mother's Love

Mother's Love Generalist

i remember you.

10. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

I feel loved. And I will take pictures.
    Usually its pretty dark and crumbles when you pinch it...

11. A593

A593 Member

Dark isn't renowned for being good, dude. Its the light green that makes MY wiener throb.
    That's awesome about your sister man.
    Me and my friends just got an awesome hook-up that we've known for a while. He's always holding and really cool. I love it when new sources come along.

12. skierdood

skierdood Space For Rent

I remember you

13. st. stephen

st. stephen Senior Member

^i do as well, but your change in sig pics deffinitely threw me off lol

14. weedwhacker

weedwhacker TFM Bro!

yea, i pretty much rely on sig pics to identify people. usually i don't look at the user names, i just immediately recognize their sig

15. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

dark doesnt mean good all the time, but it can definitely be a characteristic. trust me, she wouldnt smoke anything near shwag.

16. Mother's Love

Mother's Love Generalist

i better stop changing my sig then! i try to have it reflect my state of being.

and i love Boober, Fraggles rock!

17. A593

A593 Member

No doubt man. Just saying I never use "dark" to describe amazing weed, even if it IS dark.
    Your sister doesn't smoke shit.

18. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

FFFUUUUUCCCKKKK
    My sister now all of a sudden fucked up and said she was in Dallas when she was really in Austin and got in a fight with my parents when they found out. Then she said she wasnt coming. She now says we'll see but im 80% sure she won't follow through.
    I wish she was coming because I like her and I also like her weed.
    I'm seriosuly about to go up to a kid at school I know smokes weed and ask him for some.

19. lucjl volcin

lucjl volcin Senior Member

It shoudn't be that hard to find a bud connect in colorado

20. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

It shouldn't. But yet it is. I know one guy who would get me some, but everytime he says that, he slacks off and procrastinates plus I hardly ever have any time to go get it when my parents wouldn't be suspicious. Plus, I have no friends in this state.