I'm sick

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Applespark, Aug 29, 2005.

1. Applespark

Applespark Ingredients:*Sugar*

Im sick. I don't know what I have. It's really draining me. I felt sick all day yesterday tehn last night I felt like fluids came out of me from all directions. I can't keep anything down. I have nothing left in me and yet I keep going to the bathroom every 10 minuites. I ate 4 cherrios today and I drank some water. I just threw up some of the water. It's very frustrating. I don't have medical coverage. Ugh I jsut want it to end. I lost almost 3 pounds in like a day so far. Help!

2. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

Its possible you have contracted west nile fever. Although when honeyhannah and I got it we did not have the fluid problem. Get some of Amy's No Chicken Noodle Soup and some fresh wheatgrass maybe and time will heal!
    Could be an allergic reaction to something too.

3. crystalstarr

crystalstarr Word

otherwise go to the er and get a care package no insureance and being young a mom and being in CA i'm sure you will get it taken of care of for free or at least low cost, go!!

4. Applespark

yikes thanks guys....I don't think I have west nile. Did you get it? I read about it and none of my symptomes are like those. I don't have a fever at all I'm jsut very sick. Still havent been able to keep much fluids in and its been all day but I am still taking sips of water here and there and Ive lost almsot 6 pounds. I will just get a lot of rest.wish me luck

5. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

good luck ;)

6. kayte

kayte Member

make sure you get salts back into your system. try simple miso broth or, if your into gatorade or other electrolyte drink. i recently went through something similar. seems to me that you might just have a bug. i literally lost 8 pounds in one week (i ddin't have much to spare) but now i'm better. also perhaps you can try eating really really simple foods with no fiber - helped me.
    feel better, mama.

7. Bilby

Bilby Lifetime Supporter and Freerangertarian Super Moderator

I think you should be on a saline drip in hospital. You know the upside down bottle that you see hanging up beside patients' beds in hospital?

8. vimmeroony

vimmeroony Member

lol bilby

what are your symptoms? It doesn't sound very nice at all :(

Have you been travelling lately?

9. Moving_cloud

Moving_cloud Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Applespark,

May you get better soon.

Yes take a good rest, and time to heal your own self.

Sending you love and blessing

10. YellowBellyHippy

YellowBellyHippy Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Well your not alone babe. I have the flu right now and Im so fricking drained its just yucky :(

Im not barfing or pooping but every sigle thing on my body is aching and my throat is very very sore. My nose is totally clogged and I have a fever.

I feel like I haven't slept in days. I did get about 6 or 7 hours of sleep last night though.

Yuck! I hate being sick.....and the worst part is that I haven't been sick in years so when I do get sick I get depressed too! :(

I hope you feel better soon mama

11. Bilby

Bilby Lifetime Supporter and Freerangertarian Super Moderator

I am not sure what is funny about having to be on a saline drip. What they do is to shove a needle into the palm of your left hand and the saline solution is slowly pumped into your system. I had Ménières disease about six years ago and was in hospital for it with a saline drip. The symptoms for Ménières are that you are feeling exremely seasick and the only way to stop vomiting is to lie down. It is caused by an infection to the middle ear.

12. Applespark

usualy when I get sick its prety bad and has happened to me once each year for the past two years that I get so sick I have to go to the er. not this time though luckily I kept myself home.

13. Applespark

I hope YOU feel better :)

14. vimmeroony

vimmeroony Member

Sorry, i didn't really mean to 'lol' at that comment. I guess it's just one of those ignorant automatic things that i type.