I'm Shy, Please Say Hi.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by oizys, Feb 3, 2023.

1. oizys

oizys Newbie

Hello,

I'm Oizys. I just joined this website. I have always been an admirer of the old-school internet with forums, discussion boards, and message boards where you can put those avatars and funky signatures and reply to old forum posts and still get a reply. I was in search of an LGBTQ+ friendly forum and thus, joined.

Long after signing up and reading some of the posts here, I realized why it is called a "Hip" Forum. Nevertheless, I decided to stay. I am incredibly shy. Currently, in a major stage of my life. Things are changing heavily but I still need some me-time to explore myself. I am sapphic. Never dated before. Not at all a great talker. Fairly good listener. Here, I look forward to connecting with people, making a few friends and sharing my writings occasionally.

Some of my interests: poetry, books, writing, worldbuilding, journaling, tea, history, and religion.

Looking forward to this!

Love,
    O.

Mickey1, Tishomingo, Ajay0 and 2 others like this.
  2. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

3. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

Welcome from North Carolina.

4. 6Sailor9

6Sailor9 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

WELCOME!!!

5. Toker

Toker Lifetime Supporter

Welcome to the Hipforums, oizys.

Joe90 likes this.
  6. bill697cu

bill697cu Members

Hello and welcome. Lots of nice people here.

7. Bilby

Bilby Lifetime Supporter and Freerangertarian Super Moderator

Hi.

8. Ethan_Hunt

Ethan_Hunt Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Hello! I am new to this forum as well. :)

6Sailor9 likes this.
  9. 6Sailor9

6Sailor9 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Welcome Ethan!

Ethan_Hunt and Joe90 like this.
  10. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Welcome from Oregon.:)

11. jimschatline4ya

jimschatline4ya Members

hello names jim' pleasure meeting you. I can understand how you must feel being shy' for I am also like that. I think a person just has to take a look inside of themselves' wanting to know more of who they are. Anything you may want to ask' go ahead' I'll try to answer your questions' ok? A friend in need' is a friend indeed. jimlikestochat

6Sailor9 and FriendlyCock like this.
  12. Tman58

Tman58 Senior Member

Hello

13. jimschatline4ya

jimschatline4ya Members

Good morning Oizys' It's nice meeting you' hoping you enjoy yourself' as I'm new on here also. From your message I'm assuming your more or less bisexual or bi curious then. I fit more being bi curious' however finding this more interesting as time goes on. I'm a retired and married senior man' and quite honestly' never ventured looking into this until now' due to the fact that my spouse has made it clear no more sex period now. You can just imagine how this felt' too old to split up' for. So, after a couple years' I had to think of other ways to make it better for me. Still searching for Mr. right' in my area, it's getting to the point of just forgetting about it' so difficult.

Anyway, that's where I'm at now- I guess I'm curious if other retired seniors are going thru this as well. I'd like to get to know you better here' drop me a line' tell me your issues if you have any' > maybe I can help you. What interests you have' etc. Take care Oizys' jimchatline4ya :)

6Sailor9 and FriendlyCock like this.
  14. FriendlyCock

FriendlyCock Members

Hello Oizys, Jimschatline4ya, and all. FriendlyCock here. I'm approaching 70, married, no sex at all. It's been many years due to operations and health issues the wife went through. She is trying to get her old mojo back and get over vaginismus. She's had that problem on and off for decades. For years we only ever sucked and pulled and played around for sex, no piv. She has gone off that now. Seems to be a lot of that at our age. Years ago, after psychologist appointments, where they suggested having an affair, I did try and made a mess of that. She was upset but came to an agreement that I could get some relief with a bi-male to get off without anal. I always liked cocks. That worked for a while but I went off it when it went too far. She now wants to get back into it with me but really has no libido at all. She wants no action herself, just wants to do things to please me. Still waiting. Don't want to throw her off the scent by hooking up with a cocksucker again. She would stop trying and leave me to it.
    I need to keep my mind active. My hobbies are Art, particularly portraiture, carpentry, digging into ancestry, masturbating when I get a chance, (got to keep it primed and have some sort of outlet).

Mickey1 and 6Sailor9 like this.
  15. Riverrat1029

Riverrat1029 Newbie

Years ago, after psychologist appointments, where they suggested having an affair, I/QUOTE]
    WHOS YOUR PSYCHOLOGIST?
    I need name and number!

16. FriendlyCock

FriendlyCock Members

Well, it wasn't such a roaring success anyway. She (the psych) was a young newly graduated mid 20's hot looking bird. No wonder she advised me to just go do it with someone. She probably had all the cock she could handle. Not so easy for a 40 y old guy stuck in a dead sexless marriage. The wife even sympathised and let me try but I had such little confidence by then it wasn't a real rock hard success.

17. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Hey @oizys I am sorry I missed your introduction earlier - I hope you will feel welcome here and soon will share your story with us.

18. Philip1711

Philip1711 Newbie

I'm in the same boat as you are. I'm a senior male, looking for another married man I can relate to sexually. And it's so hard.

FredBrice and 6Sailor9 like this.
  19. Time Out of Mind

Time Out of Mind Members

Hello and welcome Oizys. This site has threads on most everything you are looking for. No need to be shy.

FredBrice likes this.
  20. Billy123

Billy123 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Welcome! New member but it seems like a great place to be freeā€¦reach out and the wonderful folks here will take good care of you!

6Sailor9 and FredBrice like this.