I'm obsessed with bellies

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by Epiphany, May 31, 2004.

1. Epiphany

Epiphany Copacetic

I like average sized guys, but nothing turns me on more than a big, round pot/beer belly.

2. eccofarmer

eccofarmer Member

NAMASTE

Wild post.Me and one of my friends were talking today and and he said to me do you still like girls who are rel skinny with no bellies.I looked at him and laughed and said i am more into women who have alittle roll so to speak.To me it is more natural looking.And hairy too.Not much into people looking like some magazine cover.Just real for me.

3. antithesis

antithesis Hello

I find stomachs to be incredibly sexy, and I really love them, but only if they are flat. I have to admit that I find beer bellies to be extremely repulsive.

4. JoneeEarthquake

JoneeEarthquake Member

if your obsessed with belleys than im your man, all of my body looks normal except for my belly

5. antithesis

antithesis Hello

What about us that are natural and don't have a little roll Pritam. You can't say that anyone you looks like a magazine cover isn't natural, it wouldn't be true. :D

6. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

I don't know how to get a belly, might be nice for a change *drinks 47 milk shakes still doesn't work*

7. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

well then me and u should get to know each other :) haha

8. Samhain

Samhain Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

its such a relief to hear someone that agrees with me, maybe you and I should start the big bellies fan club

S

9. cousinit

cousinit Member

hehe the ladies get the best of both worlds with me. i got a pot belly and lots of muscles. Im soft & cushy on the outside like a big tedy bear. But I'm big and strong when they need me. :cool:

10. tom

tom Member

I'm a fat bastard. Send me a message

11. Epiphany

Epiphany Copacetic

I agree.. let's start one and make picture contributions a must. Post your belly

12. Omniwulf

Omniwulf Member

OMG man listen to yourself. your saying here that if one does not have a flat belly its not natural. and that you actualy think everyone on those magazines are natural looks?
    Wake up kid and look around you. the MINORITY are flat bellied. and almost none of those pictures in magazines are natural.. they touch up all those photos befor putting them in there.

working your ass off to keep or make your belly flat is not natural. if it was all natural no one would have to work so hard to get or keep it.

13. THE_BIRDMAN

THE_BIRDMAN Member

ha ha your fat!!

14. Epiphany

Epiphany Copacetic

I still think pot bellies are gorgeous

15. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

i have a little beer gut. and so do a couple of people on here that i consider EXTREMLY sexy and gorgeous!!! (male and female)

i cant stand stick-figures.

16. Juggalo4ever

Juggalo4ever KingoftheChubbyGirls

I can make mine look round but I'm just chubby

17. Epiphany

Epiphany Copacetic

I agree completely

Show me!!!

18. beachbum7

beachbum7 Lookin' for any fun

I wouldn't say I'm obsessed with bellies, but a sexy belly is a big turn-on. Also, I'm trying hard-as-hell to avoid a beer belly (In that case, I need to work out more often).

19. MovinOnUp

MovinOnUp Member

thats why i love girls, cuz their ideas of whats sexy on a man are so broad, diverse, and, i guess normal.

like sum guys like chubby chicks, sum guys like natural-looking chicks, but not many. most guys basically prefer thinnish girls with nice figures and long hair.

but lots of girls like all kinds of guys: skinny guys, fat (or big bellied) guys, hairy-ass guys who look like bikers, or clean cut guys.

there hasn't been a guy in a fashion/fitness/celebrity magazine or ad that looks anything like me in atleast twenty years, but if i go to the right bar on the right night all kinds of girls find me atractive.
    and it turns out Mexican chicks love me! God Bless America and her immigration laws

so thank you ladies, for resisting this one area of the plastic-fantastic Madison Avenue national culture, and continueing to find sexy the same men your ancestors did back when we were farmers and nomads and jungle people:D