i'm not stressed, and i'm bored.

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by BunnySuit, Jan 27, 2009.

1. BunnySuit

BunnySuit Senior Member

it's an odd feeling.

I kind of hope I failed my chemistry exam, i could drop the class, and I would never have to be to school earlier than 10:10 for the rest of the year.

Or I could take a painting class or "20th century war and terror" I've always thought that sounded interesting.

who knows. But i would like to pass, I didn't do all that work for nothing. And I'd like to go to a particular college that requires the class.

Either way, I think I'll be okay. Anyways, today is the least stressful day of my life. I've been watching television, filling out forms, I even considered taking a nap. I think I will do that on Thursday.

2. zilla939

zilla939 Thought Police Lifetime Supporter

i don't know much about boredom..

3. deleted

deleted Visitor

who knew you would fail Chemistry.. :D Its all good. you seem more like the political science type of person...
    But if there was such a war on terror, then there would be no street gangs in America. If the Government decided to take action, You would have civil war. Oh wait we can do that overseas and it dont matter.. Those people are not humans. :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnQmJuCHxmk

4. Dave_techie

Dave_techie I call Sheniangans

the war and terror class sounds like an old lefty trying to indoctrinate the kiddos before they are capable of thinking for themselves

teacher sounds like a douchebag or an idealist

either is dangerous.

5. Aristartle

Aristartle Snow Falling on Cedars Lifetime Supporter

Actually, I think the War and Terror sounds a like a useful class and a lot of fun. Plus, you'd totally meet more boys in that class than you would in a painting class.

6. Dave_techie

Dave_techie I call Sheniangans

as a high school level class, it is at best propaganda, at worse indoctrination.

great, let kids learn about it, but, someone who has decided to teach that, at that level, is not playing a straight game of cards.

7. zilla939

i was wasted last night and decided to be a world-class chemist.

i did a keg stand in celebration.

8. deleted

deleted Visitor

more interesting is that teen agers are setting off IED's Or homemade pipe bombs in the united states. This is a very serious problem. One they dont know what they are doing and blowing up mail boxes isnt going to get anyone attention, but the ATF's, FBI, and local law enforcements.
    If kids are becoming hostile and aggresive we need to give them more ADD drugs..(joke) D:

9. zilla939

xanies for the kiddies!

10. Face Eater

Face Eater Banned

"War and Terror" are major worldwide issues relevant to all of us. How do you know that it won't be about open questioning of the relevant events, as well as allowing the students to find out these things for themselves?

I can't really remember a single time in late high school when I was told "this is how it is". I was rather encouraged to investigate the issue myself and make up my own mind, about politics, war, everything, even if we were introduced to some very controversial topics.

11. deleted

deleted Visitor

I like tar and feathers, But I couldnt investigate the Boston tea party.. :(

OPPs I guess the subjects of history and current events changed since I was in school.. :)

12. Fuuunia

Fuuunia Members

Hehe, Bunny and her chemistry exam. :) Don't worry about it, congrats on your non-stressful day. When will you know the result? :)

13. BunnySuit

BunnySuit Senior Member

I got 70% on the chem test.

I still failed the class.

14. warmhandedcanadian

warmhandedcanadian shit storm chaser

Boredom...it's the same as pain to the brain,
    I know this because boredom has shown to cause pain in children...it raises stress levels and causes them to act out.

true story.