I'm new

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by robertsplant, Apr 11, 2013.

1. robertsplant

robertsplant Guest

I'm new. I really dig philosophy, entheogens, and music. I'm about to graduate high school and I plan to spend this whole summer just recording music.

In fact, if any musicians in the US or Canada would let me crash at their place for a while, I can grow us some mushrooms, we can get a few gigs, you can use my expensive recording equipment as much as you want, maybe we can record some shit together, and my being there won't be of any cost to you so hey I think its a pretty good deal haha just message me if you're interested.

2. radioethiopia

radioethiopia Member

I'm interested. I live in coastal Texas, in a nice house, owned by my best friend, who lives there as well. I record and write music. I have grown many mushrooms, but it has been years. I have digested many tomes of philosophy, and many mouthfuls of said psychoactives.

Let me know if you would like to chat or skype or something. I might be willing to give you a shot, but lets take it one logical step at a time, it's only early april...