i'm new, sorta

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by nightmarehippygirl, May 19, 2004.

1. nightmarehippygirl

nightmarehippygirl LEVI'S MOMMY

hi everyone. i have drifted back and forth over the years under various names, which i cannot remember, hence the new one. anyway, it's been a long time, like almost 2 years, i think since i was here, but i'm back.

i am 22, and married to my high school boyfriend. we have been together 8 years, married for 4. we are trying to conceive our first child.
    i am mostly a stay at home wife, although i am also a direct sales consultant, on a part time basis. i volunteer for the spca in my area, which is pretty cool. i spent a few years in college, and then attended cosmetology school for 4 or 5 months. i may or may not ever go back. frankly, if we can swing it financially, i want to be a stay at home mommy.
    i love the forums, you all are too funny.
    i'm looking forward to being a part of things.

2. thisismike

thisismike Overlooked/Uninvited

I love your screen name.. Nice to see ya here! :eek:)

3. nightmarehippygirl

nightmarehippygirl LEVI'S MOMMY

hi, mike.

the beck song nightmarehippygirl sorta reminds me of myself. (not a good thing, i suppose, but funny).

thanks for the welcome.

4. A Clockwork Orange*

A Clockwork Orange* Member

Beck is cool. Nice to meet you x x x