I'm meeting Ed Foreman?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Makaveli_Reborn, Mar 8, 2008.

1. Makaveli_Reborn

Makaveli_Reborn No?

I'd never heard of Ed Foreman until last week when my job gave me one of his CDs. This week they tell me I'm going to seminar by this man. I decided to look him up just so I knew some background on his accomplishments etc, beyond being a great "talker".

Wiki:

"His motivational speaking is in the genre of Dale Carnegie, Zig Ziglar, or Dr. Norman Vincent Peale, his personal mentor. Among his most acclaimed topics are "How to Make Every Day a Terrific Day!", "Making Quality Performance A Lifestyle" and "Acquiring The Basic Habit Patterns Of Winners." An associate said of Foreman: "Listening to Ed Foreman speak is like trying to drink from a fire hose... he delivers so much useful, meaningful information with such enthusiasm… it is truly memorable, exciting and refreshing!" Foreman charges $10,000 per speech plus air fare from Dallas.

By the time he was 26, Foreman had become a millionaire in the petroleum business. Foreman's message as a motivational speaker is one of health, wealth, and happiness. He caters primarily to business leaders.

He is a board member, officer, or major stockholder of a dozen corporations. He is co-founder, with Earlene Vining, and president of Executive Development Systems of Dallas"

Unfortunately, I don't get to go to Dallas, but I've heard the CD. The guy is pretty good. I'm actually pretty excited to see him in person.....

That being said.... I need a concert in my life right now about now......:confused: