im in love

Discussion in 'True Love' started by CasieNmynameisjake07, May 4, 2007.

1. CasieNmynameisjake07

CasieNmynameisjake07 Member

ok so theres this wonderful man named jake. I LOVE him very much and i dont think he realizes how much i want to be with him. He was truly my love at first sight. thats what i think. Anybody else in love?

2. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

you are 16, having sex with this dude
    and from the way you tlak about him, you guys probably aren't in a very meaningful relationship

sorry to say, but chances are you desperately need a reality check

on the flipside, I hope I am wrong, and this all works out great for you :)

3. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

Um I kinda like our relationship to be honest. Im glad your finally posting at the forums now :)

4. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

dah, I did not notice her name nor realize you were the jake she referred to

I trust that my initial reaction was wrong, now :D

I don't think I coul dever get my girl on the fora, she doesn't get enough computer time in her house :tongue:

5. Richyuk

Richyuk Member

I'm in love with one of my best friends. Have been for about a year and a half and recently told her. She never actually said to me that she didn't want to be with me. We talked about it and she said it wasn't my fault and that you don't choose who you fall in love with.
    This was about a month ago now and I see her at least once a day. I can't stop thinking about her even though it seems she doesnt want to be with me. I'm trying to to the right thing and stay away but I can't. She's a best friend, it's more the fact that I don't want to.
    I love everything about her. Her eyes, cheesy smile, her 'naughty' face, the way she dances, her silly humour, her little pout, the way she's so outgoing, her laugh, she little tired face when she's just woken up. She always looks gorgeous to me.
    I sometimes get the wrong idea when she looks at me. It's not a normal look lol, it's like I catch her doing it now and then.
    All I want to do is be with her. I know we'd make a great couple, but maybe she does'nt want to becasue of the thought of us breaking up and drifting apart. Which would kill me too.
    I don't know anymore and I can't move on.
    I hope people can understand where i'm coming from and apologies for blabing on. It's just nice to get my feelings written down.
    Comments are welcome.
    Thanks
    Rich

6. CasieNmynameisjake07

CasieNmynameisjake07 Member

wow thats really sweet. idk what i would do without jake. i love him so much. hes my everything. and ill always be there for him no matter what. Maybe oneday she'll realize that she really does love you.

7. moLatoff

moLatoff Banned

Oh c'mon! You're 16 and infatuated with some dude that acts all cool around you. That's it.

8. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

nah I think its something called Love. I dont act anything around her except myself.

9. nirmalamaya

nirmalamaya Member