i'm high, again..

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by soulrebel51, Sep 4, 2005.

1. soulrebel51

soulrebel51 i's a folkie.

after being unbelievably sad and depressed for about a week (before that i was really fucking happy), i'm back to being really fucking happy again..

i dont do drugs on a regular basis and last thing i did was some tylonel, 5 or some odd days ago...

wtf's going on up in my brain :confused:

2. Darius

Darius Member

Start doing drugs on a more regular basis

3. soulrebel51

i'm worried they'll chase my creativity away, its why i dont do them.

4. Darius

Darius Member

then dont do them at all...

5. deadonceagain

deadonceagain mankind is a plague

if weed makes you undspresses you have just found another reason why you should smoke it

6. soulrebel51

well thats just the thing, i havent smoked since a week before i left ohio.. yesterday i felt like i had taken 10 bong hits and did a line, for the past week before that i was pretty damn depressed.. and before that, i made a thread in here about always being really happy. :p

...just wondering if i should maybe get checked out...

7. gulfwinds

gulfwinds girasoles para los amigos

there's nothing wrong with your brain......they're called mood swings [​IMG] everybody gets them every once in a while...if you have mood swings every ten minutes, then worry!

8. soulrebel51

they are becoming more frequent...

when i'm happy i feel as though my brain's gonna overload, and i just want to rip off my head and get whatever's in there out... when i'm sad, i just want to lie in bed all day and do nothing but maybe play guitar if i'm up for it.

i really like that phrase "rip off my head" ahaha... dont know why. :rolleyes:

9. Darius

Darius Member

what drugs do you do... are you some depressed coke user. I've really never seen anyone wanna quit that shit. Either they never do it again or it lingers until its a problem but trust me its an ongggooinnngggg thing. Sorry didnt wanna sound like your guidance counseler

10. soulrebel51

i dont really do anything now.. i got some acid not too long ago and popped some pills the day after that, but other than that i dont really do anything..

i dont have a guidance counselor :p

11. Epiphany

Epiphany Copacetic

What you described would be categorized in Psychology as Bi Polar Disorder.

12. gulfwinds

gulfwinds girasoles para los amigos

Bi polar disorder??! that is a serious mental condition...geeezzzzz....we're talking here about a little mood swing, no need to panick like this...plus, the bi polar disorder mean huuuuuuge variation of mood, in the periods of hyperness(manicality) the person acts irrational, usually they sell they're houses, they gamble the money, they live at large....and in the depressive periods they are suicidal mainly, the depression is far out of control...this is no bi polar chuck don't worry

13. soulrebel51

you know my name :D?

14. Epiphany

Epiphany Copacetic

Symptoms of Bi Polar Disorder include mood swings that can range from minor to very poignant changes in behavior and attitude. Irrational acts, hyperactivity and the like are symptoms of the extreme side of Bi Polar which is Manic Depression (there is a difference). I happen to know quite a bit about the disorder as Psychology is my field of study.

15. soulrebel51

:eek: whats the worse that can happen, if i am bi-polar?

16. Darius

Darius Member

gun to the head boom your dead

17. Epiphany

Epiphany Copacetic

The worst that can happen is spending the rest of your life having to cope with the lows. You could pay for a Psychiatrist and be sedated by medication, but that is an avenue that I would not recommend (yes, I am aware that it seems quite odd for me to make such a statement.) If the depression becomes unbearable, you may wish to speak to a Psychologist. I personally recommend turning to spirituality for comfort and healing.

The highs can be fun with B.P.D folks. They are often articulate, creative individuals.

18. soulrebel51

well, i aint depressed at the moment.

but man, have i been creative these last few days. :eek:

is it smart for someone who may be/is bipolar to eat acid?

19. Epiphany

Epiphany Copacetic

Illegal substances may have a profound negative effect on the condition.

20. Darius

Darius Member

haha... eat acid.