I'm going to see Rammstein

Discussion in 'UK Music Forum' started by Iago2, Jan 23, 2005.

1. Iago2

Iago2 Member

With my mum. Aww bless. :D

2. Jaz Delorean

Jaz Delorean Senior Member

haha wow thats so cool!!
    i was gonna go on the 6th of feb, but i can't now :( :(

3. Spyder

Spyder La dah de dah

aww im sorry to hear that...

4. Dandelion_Blood

Dandelion_Blood Gremlin

:rolleyes:

My Sister Lauren, is going to see them with her boyfriend - ooo ee ooo - hehe, i warned her about the pit and how she must be careful cos it can get pretty damn rough at gigs... its her first big gig... aww bless!

5. Jaz Delorean

Jaz Delorean Senior Member

ahh the rammstein pits....tell her to be wary of flying bricks

6. Spyder

Spyder La dah de dah

its the flying swastikas terrible continental bollocks metal taht you really wanna be ducking from

7. WynterFrost

WynterFrost Short Bus Rider

you are so lucky....because i am stuck in the us...going to ozzfest...i would rather see Rammstein instead...and its funny that i can understand the songs and people in my town cant ...well besides my dad

8. Iago2

Iago2 Member

Saw rammstein, I've never seen so much stuff blow up in my life!! :D

Jeasus! he's puttin the keyboard player in a pot, and he's...wait he's cookin him with a flamethrower..shit the mans on fire!! Oh christ he's dancing about on fire!

(Maybe i should go for a wee at this point)...

Wait no they're strapping flamethrowers to their heads! Keyboard player is riding around on a motorised scooter! Fireworks being shot into the Roof! Waves of sparks being fired out of their fingers...Boom Boom

(urine trickles down leg)

9. Iago2

Iago2 Member

[​IMG]

Boom

10. JanaXGIRL

JanaXGIRL Senior Member

"we are livin' in Amerika.. Amerika.. es wunderbar" .)

hey, Rammstein.. ehm.. with mum... hmmm :D

11. Spyder

Spyder La dah de dah

heck iago ...i've just knoticed your from lincoln!...bet you go to shuttleworth house in st giles, and hang out in sugarcubes! :p

12. Iago2

Iago2 Member

Naaa...in the big boys uni at the brayford! Sugarcubes is only fun when you can't see or smell or taste. Ponana, on the other hand...

13. Rammstein isn't a nazi band. I can't believe people are actually calling a band nazi just because they sing in their mother language.

Plus, british monopoly on quality metal has long faded since the eighties. There have been barely any noteworthy new metal bands from the uk in the past fifteen years. One might mention Cradle of Filth, and the Yorkshire doom metal scene, but that's pretty much it.

14. Spyder

Spyder La dah de dah

i was kiddin'!

15. jesikhaviolet

jesikhaviolet Member

that style of music isn't usually my cup of tea - but rammstein, i must say, are pretty darn cool

16. Spuff

Spuff Where's my ciggies?

I wanted to go but no-one else I knew could afford it or didn't wanna go ... I wanted to see fire and things go boom ... :(

17. SharyBobbins

SharyBobbins QPR Football Fan

I have been listening to Du Hast and Engel all this past week trying to memorize the words. I almost have Du Hast down. Ich mag Musik Rammsteins hören.

18. Okay. :)