I'm going to cry ):

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by lynsey, May 27, 2006.

1. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

*HUGS*x1000

I miss being wanted/desired and respected at the same time

Miss it so bad

ugh

(I mean, with the whole being able to show that physically too)

2. free2fly

free2fly Members

LOL

3. free2fly

free2fly Members

yeah :(

..... I think we all need to have a big group hug here! {{{hugs everyne}}}

4. lynsey

lynsey Banned

haaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaa that lightened my mood thank you. I can walk on it now I don't know if it's because i have had so many pills I do not even remember or if it is just feeling battre. I am making malted milk right now that always calms me down...maybe I'll put chocolate chips on top....so they kinda like melt in there...good i',m gonna be a fat girl again and then I will be really depressed and no one will ever love me and my bruised hip thigh and ass

5. Hacker

Hacker Vescere Bracis Meis

Oh sign me up for that!!!!!!

:)

6. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

I'll love you, bruished hip thigh ass and all!

7. Hacker

Me too!

8. free2fly

free2fly Members

aint nothing wrong with being like us fat girls... more to love...
    hehe
    :)

9. lynsey

lynsey Banned

thank you everyone :) for the nice words I just want I don't know I want it and it hasn't existed in such a long time and now I am hurt and alone and yucky and emotional from alll the pills and I want to go back to work and I can't until tuesday ):

10. Hacker

You're P-H Phat.

;)

11. DQ Veg

DQ Veg JUSTYNA'S TIGER

Hon, you're not fat-you're just healthy!:)

12. lynsey

lynsey Banned

and on top of it my vagina hurts too I didn't wantto admit that but it does ):

13. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Don't feel too bad. Sometimes looking for someone you can really connect to is a lifelong search. Don't feel bad if it isn't fast. It usually isn't fast.

That doesn't mean it's not going to happen. It's a trial of patience for someone to meet such a special girl. [​IMG]

14. lynsey

lynsey Banned

Thank you I know I will find somone who loves me so much they'd do anything for me I just have to be a little more outgoing and not look away when men flirt...I am horrible at that lol

15. free2fly

free2fly Members

im horrible about that, too! its like ... automatic or something .. :confused:

16. Libertine

Libertine Guru of Hedonopia

Awwww....why don't you call MONTEL? ;)

17. lynsey

lynsey Banned

he's male and I know and I am off crutches today but still kinda have to hop around on one foot. I need to do something today to make myself feel good...ideas people? I cannot leave the house because I can't drive because I have a freaking sports car with no room and no comfy drivers seat ): plus it's my right side so I can't even really drive

18. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

I'm sorry you want to cry lynsey. I feel like crying too, but for different reasons. Actually, I already have been crying. Blah.

Let's get out the chocolate and chick flicks! [​IMG]

19. lynsey

lynsey Banned

hmmmmmmmmm I wish I need a girlfriend who wants to do more than party I am out of that phase. I am depressed about that too. All my friends want to do is go to the clubs meet sugar daddies and drink or do coke...I don't want to do any of that anymore. I want to rent a movie maybe drink a few girly drinks and eat popcorn and milkduds and go to baby showers and shop in somewhere other than the juniors section for slutty clothes...this is why I like to shop alone. I need new friends other than ones who spend their trust funds having glamous shots taken of them every freaking night and don't know enough people to get on a freaking club list so you are always responsible for getting them in. I am starting to feel used I seriously think the only reason this chick is still friends with me is because I can get us in places she couldn't herself. She was already pissed at me because I got invited to a playboy party next month and don't want to go...I am not her freaking event going ticket every weekend she is down in san diego.

I am sorry I am feeling really cranky and like I need a new crew

20. KozmicBlue

KozmicBlue Senior Member

I so know that feeling. I miss being loved.. :(