I'm Going To Canada Monday - What to Buy?

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by EuPhoricOpiateChick, Feb 4, 2009.

1. EuPhoricOpiateChick

EuPhoricOpiateChick Member

I'm getting ready to a trip to Vancouver B.C and will be there for a week..I leave on Monday. Other than tylenol 1's that you can buy behind the counter, what else should I consider buying while in Canada? Are there any drugs that I can get that are controlled in the U.S, but not in Canada?

2. bekyboo52

bekyboo52 52~unknown~52

... i dont know, i think maybe salvia
    (i don no if its controlled in the us)

tylonol 3's are easy nuff to get

3. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

^^^Salvia is legal in most states.. and tylenol 3's are a controlled substance while dihydrocodeine is legal in canada

4. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

i suggest if you are over the age of 18 and under 21 go get shit faced..

5. Eric1989

Eric1989 Member

It's not even worth it to buy Tylenol 1's, are you kidding me? Might as well pop regular tylenols.

I wouldn't even bother with the 1's. It's more worth it, if over 18 and under 21, go to bars!

6. OXYmoron

OXYmoron Member

You could CWE the Tylenol 1's I guess...I have done that when I was younger, but depending on your level of opiate usage it might be kinda pointless as your liver can only handle a limited amount of codeine. After that It cant turn anymore into morphine, so if you have a high tolerance, you'll just get all jittery from all the caffeine that is in the pills instead of getting a nice codeine buzz. TRUST me on this.

7. china_white

china_white Banned

some primo bc bud, easy enough to find, cheap and will BLOW YOUR MIND.
    your in vancover you can find any legal and illegal (peyote is legal by the way) drug easy as pie

8. OXYmoron

OXYmoron Member

I agree here in van you can find most whatever you want.

9. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

you can basically make a tea with the pills, filter out the toxic stuff with a coffee filter, and get high on as many mgs of codeine as you like. it's easy and it works.

10. china_white

china_white Banned

yup all you need to do is google cold water extraction

11. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

we brought blow and weed with us when we went to ontario, just dont bring anything back! they will strip search you and your car, i brought my xbox 360 to canada and on the way back the guy was like WHAT THE FUCK IS IN THE WHITE BOX im like relax buddy its a xbox 360, they were very very rude~!

12. Superpimp

Superpimp Member

yeah if your willing to look you can find anything in van, and i mean anything.......

13. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

yea taking drugs across the border and getting caught isn't worth it. do it all there.