im envious of others who have sex

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by sheeprooter, Jan 18, 2005.

1. sheeprooter

sheeprooter Member

im 20 and iv only had sex a few times. iv never had a gf longer than a month and have always felt bad about this. i hate it when i read peoples posts who talk about all the sex they have and they are only like 17. makes me feel like crap. or when im laying in bed trying to sleep and i can hear the two in the next room going at it. im so horny. jacking off gets old.

2. Hikaru Zero

Hikaru Zero Sylvan Paladin

I hear you.

Except ... I haven't had sex, period. Lame, huh? =\

3. DancerAnnie

DancerAnnie Resident Beach Bum

Sex makes life complicated...if I could, I'd go back to being a virgin. It's overrated...well...that's a lie.

I love sex...but don't do it just because everyone else is doing it...that's kind of lame.

Do it cuz YOU want to do it!

Sex can be a beautiful thing shared between two people...but don't feel so pressured to do it. Your time will come. I'm sure you'll be a stud soon enough. *winks*

4. sheeprooter

sheeprooter Member

i DO want to! come here il hump ya! jk

5. MetalWarrior

MetalWarrior Member

Anyone can get Laid!! Lower your standards and go for it. When i was younger gettin in the hole was the goal!! hahahaha. My buddies had the same mindset too. THey banged chicks i'd never think of bangin, if they can get laid you can too.

6. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

don't lower your standards that's just nasty.

Sex is overrated. I only have sex with my man because I know he's clean. If I were single I probably wouldn't fuck anyone. Sex with people you aren't close to just makes life dramatic and life's dramatic enough.

It's worth the wait. If I were single I would rather fuck a guy who waited and didn't lower his standards rather then some guy who would fuck anyone just to get laid. You'll get all-around better girls if you don't turn yourself into a man slut.

7. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

maybe its statements like this that dont get laid you...
    and sex means something different to each and everyone so people expressing their "views" on sex is sorta pointless...

8. grim_rebel

grim_rebel Member

Dude...

Everything is unfolding as it should. Don't sweat it. Making love is so much better than having sex. Good luck to ya.

9. TheMistress

TheMistress Senior Member

Once you find a person that you are really serious about you will not only have sex more often, but it will be more enjoyable because it will be with someone that you care about, and feel comfortable with. Don't try to rush things.

10. carsick

carsick Member

im hearin ya, makes me want to stab a knife in my throat!

11. andcrs2

andcrs2 Senior Member

I can think of better Reasons to do that than this Thread's subject...

12. TheLizardQueen

TheLizardQueen horny for knowledge

I'm 16 and have never had any kind of partner. You're not alone.

13. Xac

Xac Visitor

personally i think relationship sex is better (though it is all i have ever had) if had to choose i'd much rather been in love when having sex then in a one night stand without strings but being a guy in all honesty i'd probably take either...

14. MetalWarrior

MetalWarrior Member

Hey, just talk to the girl you are interested in, you're friggin 20!! You get rejected a few times oh well!!

15. Small_Brown

Small_Brown Senior Member

Guy, I'm 20, no girlfriend ever, no sex ever. How do you think I feel? Don't worry about it, it will happen when it happens.

16. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

yeah just omit the just kidding part and youre set. im serious too, chicks want you to succede even more than you do, but they have certain rules that aply, you have to pretend like you dont know that there are rules though, or else they have another set of rules that apply. so your statement was brilliant. then you ruined it with the just kidding part.

17. Amanda's Shadow

Amanda's Shadow Flower Child

No seriously. People don't beleive me. But really, I think I hold it on this pedistal that it shouldn't be on. Maybe it's too important to me. I don't know. But I am only 16. And all of my friends have sex, but I'd rather... i dont know, go running, or eat, or dance or whatever. You know. I think all of the 'skanks' at my school are disghusting personally. I am not a prude or even christian rally, but i have standarda, ya know.

Now the Question.
    Is this ridiculous? Should I just go have sex with some random guy and "get it over with" or am I ok ?

HELP!

18. DancerAnnie

DancerAnnie Resident Beach Bum

Don't do it....dont do it for the sake of "just doing it". A really great guy is going to respect the fact that you waited. If it's just to be "like everyone else"...that's another reason NOT to do it.

Be a virgin for as long as you can. That's something precious to you that you should never give to just "some guy" just to "get it over with". Trust me, sweetie, in the long run you'll be proud of yourself that you waited for something meaningful.

You don't have to wait until you're married, just wait until you're ready and when you're with a special person that you really care about. Then it will all be worth it.

*smiles*

Trust me on this

19. Abyle

Abyle Member

I don't think being a virgin is great or horrible. Have sex because you want to, for whatever reason: Be it because you're in love, or because you want to try. Not wanting to try is completely normal at sixteen. Wanting to try is normal.

A note on "skanky" girls: Do you dislike these girls just because they have a lot of sex, or are there other reasons? What about boys who have a lot of sex? Are they somehow "allowed to" because they're boys and it's "normal?" (Not judging, just food for thought.)

20. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

i can be pretty random, and i think youre ok either way.