i'm dreaming

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Dragonfly, Jan 30, 2009.

1. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Senior Member

and the most fucked up part about it, is that i usually don't dream, or i don't remember what i'm dreaming rather.
    but the past 3 nights in a row i've been getting hammered on some Jim Beam and i've had very clear memories of dreams, real vivid, like more so then when i'm tripping on acid.

do any of u guys have anything that makes your dreams stand out?

2. Cate8

Cate8 Senior Member

I have no clue. normally I have pitch black sleep. And the once in awhile I have dreams. I pay no heed.

3. Mr. Mojo Risin'

Mr. Mojo Risin' Senior Member

I wake up in fear and remember shit when I have one of my regular falling sessions.

4. TokerMama07

TokerMama07 Member

Yea i have that happen every once in while but sadly they usually are only bad dreams that i remember but sometimes they are good. Like the one i had when i was 10 it was about 2 months after my best friend passed away and i was really depressed about his passing. And in my dream he came to me and told me that everything was ok and that he would be watching over me.

5. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Senior Member

yeah see i've had a dream baout a couple of my hippie dippie friends, even though none of them are hippie's they just attend rainbow gatherings, and that one was a hitch hiking dream down in GA.

and then last night i had a dream about something but i remembered it this morning but i've had 3 shots of liquoir, and 4 beers so i don't remember right off hand.

6. CaptainLS

CaptainLS Banned

i dreamnt about you once

7. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Senior Member

bull shit, if u did it was before u got yourself a girlfriend and threw me down in the dirt! :eek:

8. CaptainLS

CaptainLS Banned

:eek: :(

9. *°GhOsT°LyRiC°*

*°GhOsT°LyRiC°* Supporters HipForums Supporter

ive been having vivid dreams alot lately. last night i could feel being touched like i was being attacked and it was so real. it freaked me out.
    the average person dreams i think 4-8 dreams a night... we all dream every night, just alot of it we dont remember or not remember dreams for a while. you should keep a dream journal. i have one i keep of all of my wierdest dreams. ive had it for so many years. its really cool to read.

10. telephone

telephone weird

I've been remembering more of my dreams since I quit smoking pot, but I know i'm having more that I'm not remembering because I'll have these flashback-like things sometimes that i'm sure are of dreams that i've had and not remembered.

But in high school my friend got a whole bunch of some herb called calea zacatechichi and shared it with our friends. If you smoke some before going to sleep it enhances your dreams. You're supposed to make a tea out of it before you smoke some, but I never did that and it still seemed to work for me.