I'm an idiot.....

Discussion in 'Marijuana' started by dudenamedrob, Apr 10, 2007.

1. dudenamedrob

dudenamedrob peace lily

I have a drug test in exactly 30 days.......I should've stopped smoking already, and I did on Saturday, however i'm smoking again tonight.......and probably through tomorrow night as well (whenever i'm dry). I know I can probably beat the test anyway if I actively try to flush my system for the next 28 days, and take one of those creatine drinks before the test, but still.....i'm too old to be acting so immature. Aaah well....wife and kids are out of town, I have absolutely nowhere to go, nothing to do.....and I feel like being self indulgent....is anybody else an irresponsible procrastinator like I am?

2. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

i took a pee test today... and passed. im clean though.
    good luck. you sound like you know what your doing so you should be fine.

3. swazo

swazo i am amazing.

How many more months Wonka? 6?

4. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

4 months 20 days.

EDIT: haha... 420

5. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Awesome:spliff:

6. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

hehe, I gots 1 year 4 m0nths 18 days......

7. TopNotchStoner

I have about 3 hours left before I can smoke again, for I am without and my weedman is at work:(

8. dudenamedrob

dudenamedrob peace lily

yeah............i've been having to see a PO since 2003........she never cared in the past, but i'm getting ready to be released early, so she wants me to have a few clean urines to make it look good. I quit at the end of February, gave a (barely) clean urine at the end of march, she set my next urine for 45 days (i'm pretty sure she did this so i'd be able to smoke a bit, she's a wicked cool person) so I've been indulging a bit, thinking as long as I quit within 30 days of the urine i'd be ok.........well i'm straddling the wire and getting ready to fall off now. However i'd been smoking everyday for years up until the end of February, and I cleaned my system out then in 36 days....plus I do know what i'm doing, I have no doubt i'll give a clean urine either way (hell i'll rig up an ostomy bag if I have to!) but still........i'm a dumbass, i'm too old to be playing games like this, I should've just quit straight through. I'm disappointed in myself. Oh well.....

9. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

28 days to get clean... plenty.

10. TopNotchStoner

Drinkin buddies:jester:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

12. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

hahaha worrrrd.

I still got another one of those puppies waitin for me in my fridge

13. Pmeth

Pmeth Member

u guys sharing some with me?

14. BudBill

BudBill Dark Helmet

:D Why do today what you can put off to tomorrow!

Weigh the pros and cons of failing the test and that should motivate you.

Good luck and get out of the system.

15. Eugene

Eugene Senior Member

from my understanding the whole 30 days to get everything out thing only applies to long term heavy smokers. if you have just been having a toke every coupla days, and you are a healthy average male (weight and metabolism wise) it should be out in a week or so.
    basically, if you smoke a lot of pot the metabolites get more and more saturated in you fat cells, and it takes a lot longer to burn off. if you don't smoke as much, not as many metabolites get stuck in the fat, and it burns off quicker.

16. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

just stocked the fridge, come on over :D