I'm an awesome dreamer

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by Blindboy, Dec 16, 2021.

1. Blindboy

Blindboy Members

Not sure I can interpret most of my dreams but they can be very interesting. One of my dreams I have most often is that I am flying, but sometimes I can't leave the ground. I had a dream back in 1995 about flying. I was flying over this town I had never been to and it was so vivid that I could make out the road and all the stortes along this road. A few months later I moved to Kansas and was absolutly astonded, because we were in town and I saw all these stores along this road that I had dreamed about. Maybe it was sort of an out-of-body sort of thing. Also in my younger years my most prevalent dream, and probubly a lot of you, was finding myself in a public place, like school and I would be completely naked, but I was ok with it. Maybe because all my life I always found a reason to get naked at home or with friends, I am a nudist even though I never had the chance to go to a nudist comunity. Sometimes I would dream of being shot and I would feel every bullet hit me and I don't have any idea about that. And of course as a teenager I had my share of really sexual dreams and would always wake in the morning with an erection...

curiousbear, Happy Guy and DrRainbow like this.
  2. themnax

themnax Senior Member

"flying" (floating in air in dreams) can be achieved by floating out across air from the top of a hill or other point of elevation.
    seeing and being in a physical place you had previously dreamed is what i believe to be the cause, know it to be in my own experience, of what people call de'je'vu.

curiousbear likes this.
  3. curiousbear

curiousbear Senior Member

When I was young, I had several drea my s of me flying. Usually it will be me running and running and gradually taking off. And I will have Ariel view. Sometimes there will be building beneath. Sometimes it was landscape. Often there was water below. And couple of times I would land or fall but never get hurt. I used to love those dreams.

Add I aged, it has reduced. And I hadn't gotten any flying dream in past several years.

Someday I wish to learn paragliding