I'm Alan Partridge- AAAHHAAA!

Discussion in 'TV Comedies and Sitcoms' started by HairyCarey, Jan 23, 2006.

1. HairyCarey

HairyCarey Member

Another great British comedy- we really are the best at this kind of thing [​IMG] Anyone seen the early Coogan/Partridge stuff? I've only seen I'm Alan Partridge [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Eat my cheese you mother! I've got cheese, this is cheese! Looks like a lady, but really- it's a chap, those ladyboys.

Possibly the most quotable comedy ever :)

2. White Scorpion

White Scorpion 4umotographer

If you haven't seen the first Alan Partridge where he interviews people, then you must. Particularly the Live from France episode, where he sacks Alan Ponder.
    "This is me, Alan Partridge sacking you, Glen Ponder, AHA!"

Another classic is when he interviews the East End gangster. He does nothing but take the piss out of his Cockney accent, until the guy loses is and rips into him. You have to watch it!

You can also see Steve Coogan in the early days in a comedy show called The Day Today, which takes the mickey out of Newsnight. He actually plays Alan Partridge in there as well as other characters, before he became famous in the UK.

Try and see some of his live tapes as well where he does Paul and Pauline Calf.

"Blooody stooodents!!! Always writing checques to buy a portion of chips! Bag o' shite, man!"