I'm a virgin.

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by Star Cat, May 16, 2007.

1. Star Cat

Star Cat Member

There. I've said it. ;)

Not that I mind admitting it to people, but I was trying to think of the most personal thing I could confess and decided that that was the Numero Uno choice. :lol:

2. legend 1967

legend 1967 Member

Very commendable

3. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

how come?

4. ethereal

ethereal Member

thats interesting. I would love to know why too. has it got to do with your spiritual/religious beliefs?

5. Star Cat

Star Cat Member

Well, it just basically has to do with the fact that I haven't really dated because I've either been too busy trying to put my career together, or also because I haven't found that "certain someone" out there. And I didn't want to just sleep around with any ol' body, especially what with the current problems with diseases and all that.

I've been told I'm good-looking (I don't share my picture online though unless I **reeeally** trust whoever I'm sending it to) and I've had others be interested in me, but basically they were either looking for a quick fling, or were just some jerk sleeping around, or had someone else, etc. And as previously mentioned, I didn't want to just do it with anybody convenient.

So there you go. ;)

I've thought of putting an ad up on here for the heck of it, but can't do that until I've been around long enough (i.e. having posted 100 messages), but once I have I'm going to give it a try and see what happens. ;)

6. ethereal

ethereal Member

ah I see. well i don't see any problem with that, its not a great sin against society or anything, but im sure people make u feel like it is... do they?
    i think its great that u seem to have a blase attitude regarding the issue. it seems like u think, 'if it happens, it happens, if it doesnt, oh well.'
    i think there is way too much focus on sex in our society, and really its not that big of a deal.
    good luck with it all anyway

7. Star Cat

Star Cat Member

Thanks. ;)

Yeah, you do of course run into people who really tend to try and get after you over this and that, but unless specifically questioned by some I might run into on a day-to-day situation I tend to just keep the attitude of, "Well, it really isn't their business anyway." So if the subject ever comes up it's usually because they're the ones to do it. I might casually mention it in certain civil discussions, such as people discussing virginity as a topic and the like, but that's of course a different story.

But of course, in the case of our forum I certainly don't have a problem posting it here since it is the "True Confessions" forum, after all. ;)

8. ethereal

ethereal Member

hehehe.... now i just have to think of something to confess...... maybe my secret obsession with justin timberlake?? (shh... keep it on the downlow, im a bit sensitive bout it!)

9. Star Cat

Star Cat Member

(Cranks up the microphone volume)

(All the local windows rattle in their buildings, traffic stops everywhere and everyone listens as the following is heard blasting):

"SHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEE'S GOOTTTT A SEEECRET OBSESSSION WITTTTH....!!!!!!!! "

Just kidding. ;)

No hard feelings about my joke, I hope? (That's why I didn't repeat the name in question.) :D

10. ethereal

ethereal Member

lol. gawwwd did u have to tell everybody? ;)

11. Star Cat

Star Cat Member

12. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

that's cool dude :)

13. Star Cat

Star Cat Member

Thank you Duck :)