im a messenger from god...bo

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by skibadee, Aug 18, 2005.

1. skibadee

skibadee Member

yo hello people of young and old i am a messenger from god. i can say the truth here that jesus was never gods child and mary was not a virgin, i have been told by god himself. jesus was just having a laugh n made a good name for himself and mary was a bit of a quiet slag. every night before bed i pray and speak to god and he tells me everything from future shit which is gonna happen to the old stories of creation which he tells me im not allowed to tell anybody and keep it a secret. i have moaned at him a few times but he always comes back with the answer "i give human life existance, be proud to be human". i just thought hmm when i first heard it, i was moaning to him about me n my mrs splitting up but we did get back together luckily and since then god told me "you are my son and make sure you give me a good name to your mrs", i havent actually told her about this i always say that gods a load of bollocks, but believe what you want. i had a moan at god about millions of people living in africa and having shit lives and millions of people who arent rich and are poor and whats the point of doing this to so many people. he just comes back and says "when they get to heaven it will be worth living their shit lives", then i go what about murderers n shit, they goto hell but you made them so why did you make them goto hell as their destiny. he replies "do they goto hell?!?" then i say "i dunno do they" he goes "im sayin too much", i tell ya god works in mysterious ways. sometimes he wakes me up in the middle of the night just to say have a good day tomorrow n shit like that, im like 'you **** wakin me up', then i remember that he is only trying to be nice and wish me well and i calm down and go back to sleep. i asked god if star wars is actually real in a galaxy far far away and he replied "yes", i thought that was pretty decent. i said "when we're dead do we get to get yodas autograph" and he replied "that would be telling". god overall is quite safe and a bit of a joker. anyways if you have any more questions that you want to know from god write them hear and ill ask him for you for free!!! decent. anyway have a good life etc byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

2. Death

Death Grim Reaper Lifetime Supporter

ask him how much I owe him for the window i accidentally broke last time i was over at his place.

im collecting souls, so ill be able to afford it soon

3. skibadee

skibadee Member

apparently he lets you off for drunken rage he magically fixed the window when you returned home.

4. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

Magic is the work of satan... you are a wolf in sheeps clothing ?? Nice try buddy.

5. Death

I need to stop getting drunk in heaven. theres too much breakable shit up there.

6. skibadee

skibadee Member

gettin drunk in heaven and breaking everything is all part of it. go for it.

7. Death

well id rather get drunk in heaven. cuz in hell there are no windows to get thrown through. brick walls hurt. not to mention stumbling into fires if youre not careful. see i dont have any skin, therefore glass cant cut me. and after falling through the windiow, i get a nice fluffy cloud to land on.

8. skibadee

skibadee Member

ever tried salvia?

9. Death

yes. why? i kinda liked it.

10. skibadee

skibadee Member

its amazing i tried it a couple of times the other day its rinse out.

11. Death

rinse out? what do you mean?

how strong was it? i did 10x and it was intense. I also bought the regular leaves and had to smoke too much too fast.

12. skibadee

skibadee Member

rinse out means amazing in english. i only had the 5x extract but it was still rinse out bo bo bo. seen nuff shit held it in for about 30 secs then tripped right out then did another pipe and seen everything made out of lego want to get some more...

13. Death

howd you get it? I am lucky and the headshop down the street sells 10x. but some people arent as lucky and have to get it off the internet.

be careful. i smoked a bunch of it one time and i started coughing up some nastyness. it tasted different than cig/weed nastyness.

14. skibadee

skibadee Member

it was off a mate who got it on the internet, theres a shop down town which sells it but its a rip off price so gonna get him to get some more off the internet. you seen them videos on salviasupply.com of them trippin out 1 kiddie smokes a 1 gram salvia blunt n hes fucked for 20mins. the 2nd ones the funniest

15. Death

wow. i just watched that movie and i was impressed

16. skibadee

skibadee Member

yeah they are quite funny, i started movin accross the bed on one of my trips