Im a loser.....I think

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by ThriceRox, Jan 30, 2005.

1. ThriceRox

ThriceRox Member

Hey everyone, i'm new to Hip Forums. Well ne ways I need help big time. I can't get a good g/f and most importantly i can't get ne. I don't know how to approach girls and ask them out on dates and stuff like that. im only 16, but i really need a girl. Can ne one hlep me out please.

2. guitarslinger

guitarslinger Schwa

when u find your answer let me know

3. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

here's a big hint - most girls don't like desperate guys. We like confident ones (generally speaking). Also ones who respect us, our bodies, and our decisions about sex/intimacy.

4. redie*

redie* Member

talk to them like stuff they're interesting in, and see if she wants to go see a movie sumtimes or just hang out you know. don't be shy. be confident! and a lil bit aggresive i guess (not too much though)

5. dhs

dhs Senior Member

Don't worry about it. I really didn't start dating until I was 18 and I still have a hard time "approaching" girls, but I've been lucky, including lately, to have shared love with a few great women and I'm hoping my current luck lasts for a long long time. Love is fickle, it doesn't happen through the way you 'approach' someone, its more just a case of clicking and you never know where or when you find someone you do click with.

Now if your just out for a piece of ass, well I can't help you there - never really been a skill of mine.

6. ThriceRox

ThriceRox Member

thnx for everones thoughts on this so far. I really do respect girls, im not a horn dog that goes off whislte'n at girls and stuff, i am a nice guy, and shy around girls that itminate me ( that are too hott for me, or too good for me), its just all the girls that i liked, see me as a goofy guy or like a brother, and that really bothers me

7. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

I hear ya man, im the same way, i have a hell of a time askin girls out, i tense all up and get scaredy from the chance of them saying no, so i end up sayin nothin.... like right now, i'm really diggin this girl i work with but man... i can work up the courage to ask her out or anything...:& So i'll probably just keep floatin along til someone finally comes and asks me

8. redie*

redie* Member

well you must show them that you aren't a goofy guy and you can be more than a brother. exactly you aren't gonna be just like a brother. try to put some nice conversations that show you are into her as a boyfriend. and see maybe it will works :) just take it slow, you're still a babey!

9. lynsey

lynsey Banned

lucky girl,you sound pretty hot(;

10. jamaica

jamaica Member

she won't know you like her unless you ask, and if she says no the world won't end, i promise you that.

11. Burbot

Burbot Dig my burdei

i say go for it...and even if you aren't shy, just say that she is just so, like wow, and you feel intimidated by her wonder...or somehitng probobly true like that, thats what i did, though i did it by email cause i really was extremely shy, and it worked out ok, she knows how i feel, i know how she feel, and we aren't going out cause well, crap that happened...but i do know she likes me

12. lynsey

lynsey Banned

okay this is my advice 'nice' girls are usually breed not to approach guys and I don't mean to jump to assumptions here but usually women who are too foward or might make you feel uncomftrable are the ones who make the first move. So you just have to kinda suck it up and be a little more foward than you are used to. Just start by saying hi-that's all it takes:)

13. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

you don't "need" a girl.

Guys who are desperate, or needy don't come off as that attractive. Guys that are happy being themselves and single come off as attractive to me.

As for approaching girls, if you swing a confidant 'tude you might not have to.

14. Hikaru Zero

Hikaru Zero Sylvan Paladin

So here's the next topic: What's an easy way to become so confident? =P

Edit: And how are you supposed to do that if you're one of the many souls who are persistantly suicidally depressed, especially due to bad realizations about the world?

15. sugarmaggie

sugarmaggie ~Green Eyed Devil~

Confidence is the MOST important thing when approaching a female, and it's very sexy. Even a not so hot guy can come off as extremely attractive if he's confident enough. Let your inner beauty shine through. We're just as confused as ya'll, I promise. Confidence is something that you have to let rise up out of yourself, you have to find it. You control how you interract with people on a daily basis. Talk yourself through it, you can do it. :)

16. Burbot

Burbot Dig my burdei

ya, you should never 'need' a ramdom girl [ie, a girl just cause]...but i mean, when you aproach them, if they atart kinda giggleing cause your a bit shy, just pick yourself up and come up with some wweird witty comment

17. Becknudefck

Becknudefck Senior Member

dude its better to have a lot fo girl friend whom you hang out with rather than a girl friend. I dont have a boyfriend, havent for the longest time, and i really could care less. Ive got lots of guys friends who are great to hang out with. Dont worry about finding a girlfriend, youll get one soon enough.

18. ThriceRox

ThriceRox Member

Thnx beans, i can tell u have no self respect either, u just try to make people feel inferior to you because you don't have confidince in yourself. ne ways, thnx eveyone and i will certianly try to change. and just to make it known, i'm not really that desperate, its just that i'm lonely

And the whole topic of i'm a loser, meant for attracting people to help me, i know i'm not a loser, i'm just a shy person

19. Burbot

Burbot Dig my burdei

i am a loser

20. aDVan84

aDVan84 Member

i call ur bet and see u (me)