I'm a former conspiracy theorist and Trump supporter. AMA

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maccabee, Jan 31, 2021.

1. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

This is a perfect example of how older buildings collapse during controlled demolition, needing a collapse area in a 180 degree minimum angle to one side or the building. Even with that clearance, their is still a lot of risk, meaning that millions of dollars has to be spent on insurance.

The WTC buildings did not have that clearance, meaning that they had to be designed to fall within their own footprint. To do this, the main collapse is designed to work WITHOUT explosives.
    This works by supporting rigid floor slabs purely by their 4 corners onto their uprights. The floor supports are designed to shear at an accurate impact force equivalent to the weight of the 2 floors above falling from their ceiling height. Lift shafts are designed to break up into the holes below them and then spread out.
    To trigger all this, explosives are only used to detach the 2 top floors from their supports. They drop starting a chain reaction and gravity does the rest. The full details are far more complex and involve the corners being dragged inwards.

When I saw the news videos, I knew that this reaction was highly likely to trigger, my only surprise was that it took so long.

Here in the UK, emergency services and building managers are aware of all this and in event of a serious fire, buildings are completely evacuated.
    As news was coming in, we were fearing a similar attack on London.
    BEFORE the WTC collapse, most high rise buildings in London has been evacuated. Canary Warf was the first and other similar buildings followed.

Although I have no proof, I have always though that a terrorist attack of this type was expected and for some reason our government thought that London was the intended target.
    Needless to say, I may be completely wrong.

2. erofant

erofant Members

For all Trump supporters - this additional bit of news.

A multi-millionaire donor to Trump's "stop the steal / election fraud" legal defense fund ................. is suing Trump to get his millions back, stating that Trump is a liar and a fraud ............... and that Trump had no proof and NO CASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a HUGE highlight of my 2021. I L-O-V-E it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):):):):p:p:p:p:p:p

scratcho and MeAgain like this.
  3. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Trump's lawyers will hold it up in court for 15 years... Like he always does.

4. erofant

erofant Members

This is where judges need to STOP the bullshit, endless appeals, stall-tactics - and GROW SOME BALLS - ............. and render verdicts. Trump has cases stalled with endless appeals longer than death penalty cases.

Toss those frivolous lawsuit attempts.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2021
  5. erofant

erofant Members

Update and correction ...........
    They DID toss ALL of them. Why did it take so long to stop the Trump "revolving door" of appeals???