I'm a closet smoker : )

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by TheLittleOne, Jan 25, 2005.

1. TheLittleOne

TheLittleOne Senior Member

I don't like to smoke..it makes me paranoid, quiet, confused, and i get (acid) flashbacks when i get too high...but that's when i'm around alot of people.
    If I'm alone, I'll get high as shit and be totally comfortable. I'm a closet stoner, lol. Just wanted to get that off my chest. I like pot.

2. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

well, i used to feel really uncomfortable when i was high and was with people that i didnt know, i couldnt speak properly and it made me very self conscious, but now i just relax....i realised that i was afraid of people noticing i was too stoned, but i dont care anymore, i'm stoned and DAMN PROUD OF IT hahahahaha...i guess you become used to being high and then it's just part of who you are.

3. thumontico

thumontico Member

I hallucinate whether I am alone or around people. Actually I find that marijuana allows me to be completely authentic and I can only accurately gauge that when I am in social situations. So both being alone and around others have their respective benefits.

Last Saturday I thought God was showing his presence to me. I challenged him and He failed.

I continue to be an atheist.

4. Gravy_Train_Gilmour

Gravy_Train_Gilmour Member

being high around other people can be something of a challenge sometimes, but once you're comfortable with the feeling of being high by yourself, it is really fun and helpful to experience the company of others while high.

btw, thumontico, the quote from st. augustine in your sig isn't really becoming of an atheist... falwell is an ignorant fool, but augustine was one of the foremost of christian philosophers, and this is just an interpretation of the zoroastrian and neoplatonic influences of christianity.

5. element7

element7 Random fool

Well first off there really is nothing wrong with being a solo stoner. Lady Sativa has different effects on different people. Who knows, it might be many moons before you find the comradery that you seek, it might be tomorrow. That path unwinds itself in strange ways. Follow your heart, to thine own self be true, etc(cliches).. and you'll be alright.

Smoking in a closet is always hella fun though. It's like climbing out of an alien spacecraft when you open the door.

6. PokeSmot

PokeSmot Member

i hate when you get the "spins"

when you just like close your eyes and shit starts spinnin

yeah im stoned