I'm a bit lonely

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Dizzy Man, Jun 6, 2004.

1. Dizzy Man

Dizzy Man Member

There are 5 reasons I'm particularly lonely this evening:

1. I always feel lonely on a Sunday night.
    2. I've just had a week's holiday from work and I'm not looking forward to going back.
    3. I've just finished a run of starring in a musical, which always leaves me feeling all down and quiet afterwards.
    4. I don't get along particularly well with the people I'm currently working with, and not looking forwards to seeing them in a big hurry. It's also not a permanent job and I'm quite worried about what is going to happen with my career.
    5. I had a late night last night, I'm tired, and I get lonley when I'm tired.

Anyone else lonely? Or am I alone?

2. Digital Underpants

Digital Underpants Member

I fell lonely too sometimes that when I go online and check me forums. Just to see where other peeps are at. Don't get too down about the job it just a job they come and they go. But co-workers suck no matter where you end up it is just one of those things i guess. You may now feel less lonesome. Blarb!

3. Sunnie

Sunnie Jes-Jes

I'm not lonely. I'm horny. Horny, Horny, Horny.

4. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

I never feel lonely. Everyone talks of being lonely when a lot of the time I can't even fathom having people around to bug me. Is there something wrong with me? I know there is.

5. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

no, matt....

what is lonliness?

i know i have felt it.... but many times i think it's not loving yourself enough to be fine w/ yourself and life.

i LOVE being alone. i feel free when i am alone.

6. mick_jagger_is_so_hi

mick_jagger_is_so_hi Member

Rat, you probably feel happiest alone because you are a loner. (as in Ive noticed you comment a lot of the time that you dont enjoy the company of many people). Whereas most humans are very social creatures and need the interaction and supposrt of others. These are the type of people who may end up very depressed if they have to spend a good deal of their alone. I know it was the case for me.

7. metro

metro self-banned

I'm introverted so I don't enjoy the company of others as much as most people. It saps my energy. Extroverts get energy from human interaction. I feel lonely now and then, but I can feel that way even when in the presence of others. I love my family and friends, but I also enjoy solitude very much and require it for sanity.

8. -GOD-

-GOD- Banned

Dizzy Man -

I am lonelyieth too in many ways.

No matter how many beautiful souls and angels go about, there is but one of thy God.

Now, to make it worse, thy people have shipped me Ronald Reagan this week-end.

Alrighty he tries to explain Reaganomics.

God is seriously thinking of getting a note from his doctor saying "burn-out".

9. Dizzy Man

Dizzy Man Member

Thanks for the kind wishes, guys.

I was never lonely until I was 23 and I got a girlfriend. Since then, I've felt lonely from time to time. I don't see my friends very often (about 3 times a year) and I've been single for 3 years now. I am normally very happy with my own company, but from time to time, at night, the feeling of loneliness comes.

I don't feel too bad today. :)

10. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

ah, it's good to have a quiet night every once in a while... I enjoy my time alone!

11. majorhemp

majorhemp Member

i've just got used to it

12. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

Buy a watermelon, one is never lonely with a water melon!!!!