I'm a better man

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by Unkle_John, Jan 23, 2005.

1. Unkle_John

Unkle_John Member

I'm glad I moved. I glad I moved out here to the middle of know where Texas. It was hell getting out here and such (read my message board about that). I wake up happy. I wake up to a new world. I don't care if the people out here don't like it but it's great! I see all the stars, I see lots of wildlife, and everyone out here waves at you on the road.. with ALL of their fingers not the middle one. I have a great job and i work with great people.

I don't miss my past life.. infact I feel sorry for those people back there. I will never look back on the over powering boss and rude people. I am new and now watch me shine.

In the next ten years we plan on having this house converted over to solor and this spring I plan on having my green house up and going. My wife is getting more items for our online store made at an astonishing rate. I would like to use this house to help teach people that you don't haveto live on a ranch or in the mountains to benifit from solar and wind power. When I drive to the south of here I swell up with pride when I see the mountainous wind generaters working. I love it here and I just wanted everyone to know.

Unkle John
    www.paisleydays.com

2. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

must be nice. I hate my town. this place is nothing but a cesspool. We have the easiest plan for welfare and no one works.

oh yeah, and remember the whole Nushawn Williams thing? the guy who purposely spread HIV? It was a big news story about 10 years ago. THat was here.

I can't wait to move.

3. Xac

Xac Visitor

moechick that must of been frightning to think about (HIV man that is)

and good on ya man sounds like your life is really working out... not exactly a juicy confession one can ponder over, more of an uplifting story but good to hear none the less

4. headymoechick

well, I was young at the time so it's not like i was worried about me or my friends. Hell, I didn't even know much about sex then! People are dying more and more now. It's sad.

5. Unkle_John

Unkle_John Member

i got away from the pollution and the one finger waves. (well more than that, but it was funnier this way)

6. Xac

Xac Visitor

moechick do you mean people in general or where you live?

7. headymoechick

where I live. theres been a more than average number of deaths from HIV here.