I'm 12...

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by AwesomePawsome, Dec 30, 2004.

1. AwesomePawsome

AwesomePawsome Banned

I'm 12, and I get so much shit about it I can't even respect the fact that I'm 12. If someone says something stupid, the response is "What are you, 12?" I hear it everywhere. I am very offended by the teasing of 12 year olds, do you people have to pick on people smaller than you to make yourself feel special? That's really sad.

2. Goatman88

Goatman88 Member

ya i hear "What are ya, 10/11/12/13/14...it usually stops around there

3. TenCentArcade

TenCentArcade Banned

What part of Indiana?

4. Bare Foot Bunny Hugg

Bare Foot Bunny Hugg Member

its ok i still get it..then they say your too young to understand and shit like that..it makes me so pissed off

5. snelio37

snelio37 Member

because 12 year old are very commonly stupid, self absorbed, melodramatic, and the most fun to pick on.now it's not to say the rest of us actual teenagers aren't the same, just not to the extent most 12 year olds are.AND it's sort of the rights of passage: anyone who cries to their mama because they got teased my the mean nasty eighth grader will be teased for the rest of his/her school career, thus separating the wheat from the germ. alternately, you take it wiht a grain of salt, you live to be the eighth grader who is doing the teasing ( and after 2 years ego-bashing it might actually feel good)

and you don't get to respect your age until your 15, when you gain some credibility as a being.

6. Mui

Mui Senior Member

Wtf Is Your Problem Are You 12 Or Something...
    Omg What A Loser 12 Year Old! Hahaha.

7. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Pervert.

8. snelio37

snelio37 Member

i'm 4. can't you read?

9. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

yeah...i feel you. I was a rather frustrated 12-year old 10 years ago...
    Life gets so complicated afterwards...just enjoy being 12...and dont worry about what others say.

10. Revenant Phantasm

Revenant Phantasm Member

haha, that has always, ALWAYS happened to me since i was young, they make a reference to age and its bullshit. Now sometimes ill get alot of respect, like for example i say something smart, then they say how old are you and then i tell them, and they respect me for being smart at this age, but when its the other way around and i say im this age and then say something smart, they start bullshiting around, alot of the time. some people can really be cool about it, others just try to insult to prove a point when they should really be backing it up. 63|\|1\/5 foo! ( just felt like doin that) but man, back to the matter, ive gotten this shit like all my life, just shit around with people who age matters to. if they respect your age then theyre usually cool.

11. Glynis

Glynis Member

Don't worry you'll grow out of it. Watch out for wierdo's though.

12. Revenant Phantasm

Revenant Phantasm Member

lol.. grow out of it.. lol

13. Jack_Straw2208

Jack_Straw2208 Senior Member

because you have to be atleast 13 years of age to join a forum...

ILLEGAL!!!

yeah, that, and 12 year olds are commonly bitchy fucktards, or talk out their asses alot, pretending they have all sorts of life experiance when very very few of them do...

theres lots of maturing going on between 12 and 15.

i could prolly go on and on, but i dont feel like it.

14. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

age is temporary, no worries mate. thers plenty of other things you are other than 12, focus on those, and other people will too.

15. paix

paix Senior Member

I'm 5, don't feel too bad.

16. Jack_Straw2208

Jack_Straw2208 Senior Member

stfu noob.

jk

17. Smiling_Rose

Smiling_Rose Member

you can join a forum below the age of 13 if you have your parents permission!

Not all 12 year olds are like you describe, they come out with a lot less bullshit than many adults.
    i think some adults, including those on hipforums, feel threatened by the opinion of someone younger than them; they don't want to take advice from someone still in school. different aged people give different perspectives, that should be respected.

18. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

I think age is just a number. you could be a really mature 12 year old, sensitive and more considerate than a 29 year old who's got much more experience but may still be a fucking asshole.

19. snelio37

snelio37 Member

bitchy fucktard is an awesome term.

20. PeaceBabe

PeaceBabe Senior Member

I dont mind when people say stupdid stuff about 12 years old, I am just happy that I am not 80!