I'll take you upstairs,rip off your clothes,put you on the bed and fuck you.

Discussion in 'Real Kinky' started by rg paddler, Jun 20, 2006.

1. rg paddler

rg paddler Senior Member

Apparently (cough-I wouldn't know) some women like rough sex - but how well do you have to know someone before you enter into it that way?
    Does a guy seem slightly dangerous when he says something like that?
    Do you like that in a guy? Or guys - how do you know when that is what she wants? or doesn't? Cos yeah you can end up discussing it then the moment is gone

2. sunniday

sunniday Member

Well now...that's the beauty of women.

One day my guy could say that to me and it would turn me on so emuch that I'd toss him in the bed, rip his clothes off and fuck him.

Another day..I might think he's a complete pervert and not want him to touch me.

fortunately, my guy would most of the time turn me on by saying that at the right moment.

It would never be something I"d want to hear from someone I wasn't at least a litte infatuated with.

3. andcrs2

andcrs2 Senior Member

Have we met? *perplexed*

4. If he bitch slaps me on the first date, it's love.

5. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

usually it starts off softer/more romantic
    and you get to hte point of sharing fantasies etc
    then the rougher end of things (can) come in

or at least that's been my experience

There are little things you can do to see if it turns her on too, like grabbing her wrists, tugging on her hair a bit (some women dig this some don't though), pushing her up against the wall while kissing etc. How she reacts can be indicitive of whether or not she likes the rougher side of things, but it's certainly not a hard and fast kind of rule

6. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

ahahaa, a girl after my own heart

I like how intense and yet gentle the first time with someone usually is
    but I really enjoy how aggressive it gets later on too
    Mmmmmmmhmm

7. rg paddler

rg paddler Senior Member

women are more predatory themselves though too these days - I was gently kissing this woman on a beach on our first date when she just rammed her hand down my trousers and started wanking me off right there - with other people around.I was slightly suprised as I was kind of romantically working around to things - we ended up booking into a hotel.The morning after was the first time I ever saw a beautiful woman (from both angles!) voluntarily facing away from me,naked,clutching her feet with her legs dead straight - in the shower.A bit full on really - I never really believed in shagging on the first date but - well sometimes... (!)

8. whereami

whereami Member

you call it the beauty of women. I call it the downfall of men. You can never make up your damn mind & it ends up driving us crazy trying to please you or hit all your buttons just right! lol

9. isaac

isaac Member

I agree with starting it off soft to play it safe, then once you know a gal suprise her with some rough action.

May be if you havnt seen her for some time...

mmm yes

10. rg paddler

rg paddler Senior Member

..so its a bit like playing that old arcade game defender

Space Bar = Reverse Direction (Swap places)
    Shift = Thrust (slide it on up)
    Enter = Fire (Wads away)
    A = Up (Ass in air)
    Z = Down (Up to your nuts in guts)
    Tab = Smart Bomb (mythical G spot)
    H = Hyperspace (Get the fuck outta there)

..and hope you beat the hi-score!

11. Kadn

Kadn Member

well, i personaly am a bit of a rough girl at heart
    4 me, sex isnt sex unless it leaves a bruise
    basically, bite me the first time and ill be hooked 4ever lol

12. Tipo Sensuale

Tipo Sensuale Senior Member

As a guy I can guarantee that what I think (or in my case thought, or whatever with that) my other half wants is gonna be different from what she actually wants. Even if she says to me exactly what she wants then by the time we done with any foreplay or whatever it has changed to something else that she will not tell me and expects me to know instinctively.
    The beauty and inspiration of women.

13. moonlightdelerium

moonlightdelerium Senior Member

Wow... my new fantasy.