Ignoring

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Duncan, Jun 17, 2018.

1. Duncan

Duncan Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

If I'm ignoring someone here does that mean that that person also doesn't see the things that I post ?

2. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

I *think* they have to ignore you as well.

3. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

This might be the best arrangement

4. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

Is there a way to delete someone from following me?

5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

that would explain so much. i thought there were just a whole bunch of banned people, but actually they're all ignoring me.

RetiredHippie likes this.
  6. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

no

no

7. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

The thing about following someone, Spaceman, is that from the old skin people went on to a following or being followed list for everyone that was just on a friend's list before .I really have not used the follow feature here at all...as it seems weird and uncomfortable to me..... I hardly ever visit my account details, but just did.......I am not following anyone...and just deleted some people there, and will probably delete all.....but I did not want to hurt anyone's feelings about it.....so am announcing it here now.

8. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

what happened with this software (as far as i can tell) regarding following is that if you were the one who sent a friend request in the old software ..you now follow that person....and if they sent one to you it has converted them into a follower

9. Moonglow181

Yeah, I kind of figured that out now...In the old skin....people could easily delete you off of their friend's list , too, so no one was stuck with anyone....lol

I just deleted everyone off of people I am following list....

I don't mind the people following me list at all.....:)

10. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

I've only 'ignored' one person on here and that's only because she kept after me to do it. Then she kept PMing me to make sure I was ignoring her and reminding me not to post anything in threads she started and just generally telling me how much she hated me. Ignoring someone is childish.

11. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

someone tell Duncan I can still see what he posts :)

Orison, tumbling.dice and Tyrsonswood like this.
  12. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

most, if not all of the people on my old "friends list" made the request, I'm not sure that I I ever did. The new software took my friends list and split it in two about half "follow me" and the other half "I follow"

It's a weird system.

Orison likes this.
  13. Moonglow181

LOL, TY...well, that explains it as half of the people on the people I am following list, which is no longer...i had no idea who they were even....

14. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

I feel that following or not following someone on a site like this is a bit pointless and is more likely to end up causing offence than doing any good.
    I am just here to chat to everyone and add my points of view on both serious and light hearted threads.

tumbling.dice likes this.