If You've Got Yarn, Knitting Supplies Etc That You're Ridding Of, Please Read!

Discussion in 'For Sale or Trade' started by cerridwen, Jun 13, 2006.

1. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

Things that I'm looking for:

- COMPLETE balls of yarn, any kind, even if it's only 1 ball of something
    - PATTERN BOOKS for crochet, knitting in DECENT or better condition, minimal markings, better if none at all, no matter how old
    - MAGAZINES with crochet, knitting patterns in DECENT or better condition, minimal markings, better if none at all, no matter how old
    - KNITTING NEEDLES & CROCHET HOOKS, all sizes
    - KNITTING BASKETS, YARN BASKETS, KNITTING BAGS no matter how old (retro?) but in decent condition or better
    - ANY THING TO DO WITH KNITTING OR CROCHETING THAT I MAY NOT HAVE YET LISTED

Go through your own stuff... rummage through what your parents or grandparents or neighbors may have. If you happen to find something for cheap at a garage sale, pick it up for me. PM ME A PICTURE AND GIVE ME A PRICE... also include a rough estimate or exact price for postage. To help cut the cost of postage, please package as much as you can in one box.

I am absolutely not picky - I'm looking for anything and everything to do with knitting and crocheting, for the absolute minimalist of price to be honest. I've been shopping a bit through ebay but unfortunately its for items of small quantity, and not entirely what I'm looking for.

If you could help in ANY way at all, please let me know asap! :) Thanks for your help in advance, everyone!

2. vitaebella

vitaebella Member

hey there lovely,
    i have a bunch of yarn and knitting needles i can spare to you. contact me at chinup_cheerup@hotmail.com and we'll talk about a trade or something.

3. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

:) emailed :)