if you're gonna bitch about me bitching... dont read this... you know who you are

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by interval_illusion, Jan 27, 2005.

1. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

my ears fucking hurt. i was just outside in the frigid cold and WIND for almost an hour waiting for a bus that didnt come. actually, two of them were supposed to come in that time.. i might have missed the first one but the second one defiantly didnt show up. i had no hat or gloves and it was PAINFUL.

so now... i have to miss my algebra class... attendance is taken there and if you miss more then 6 classes, you fail. i have now missed four. fucking lovely.

just like yesterday, when my bus never came so i could go to court... i had to call my lawyer and walk half way across town to get a ride with him.

jesus christ... i pay $45 a month for a bus pass... youd THINK the buses would show up. some of us have things to do.

and THIS is why i hate taking the bus.

2. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

call and complain. get some ear muffs.

3. interval_illusion

haha, muffs... they're funny things. i actually have hats that cover my ears good but i forget one today.

and if i call and complain, they wont do anything. would just be wasting my time.

4. mynameiskc

if you do it in a really helpless tone of voice, you might get free ride token mailed to you. my little sis was the QUEEN of the bus route.

5. interval_illusion

hmm... that's true. i can try to work that. ill call them later. :)

6. mynameiskc

yeah man, so far as i can tell the bus lines bend over backwards to get the usage up. so if you call and gently complain they'll usually work something out with you. it's awesome.

7. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

Ugh I hate that! That happens to us too, especially with all the snow we got in the last couple of days. Isn't that a bitch? and profs don't care...why should they? They get primo parking spots for FREE lol I hate them.

8. interval_illusion

i know. i mean, you'd think if my bus didnt come i wouldnt get an attendance point taken off... but there are no exceptions. it's so stupid.

i got my ass outta bed when all i wanted to do was SLEEP...i walked to the bus stopped and waited out there in the cold. all for nothing. i shoulda just stayed in bed.