If your cat

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Bella Désordre, Apr 24, 2007.

1. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

comes into our yard, in our olive tree and our dogs start howling at it do not yell at my dogs and call them names. Rather, keep your cat from going into our yard every damn morning and stop making those freaking weird noises to get it back in. What's up with cat owners and those weird noises they make at their cats? Especially if you are a grown man making chirping noises. I love all animals but god I would never have a cat as a pet. They're weird and they get on my nerves. They're like lazy, non-loyal, annoying sub-standard dogs.

2. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

Haha.... well I agree about the yard thing. I have a really loyal cat though..... she pretty much loves me and no one else. She is annoying though. :D

3. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

Her cat scratched my beautiful Beau!!!!!!!!!!!! ):

4. Relic

Relic Coming Unhinged

Cats are naturally annoying I think my 4 love to get on my nervse and I am sure that they do it on purpose.
    But yep keep your cat in your own yard and do not yell at my dogs when they are in mine.

5. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

EXACTLY!!!!!!! And my dogs are not the barbaric ones when your cat just scratched my beautiful dog!!!!!!!!!

6. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

I love olive trees.... wish I had one in my yard... :H

7. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

Ah, just live by the rule "If your animals get into my yard, it's MY problem, just as if mine got into yours, it would be your jurisdiction. Makes the neighborhood a lot more fair, especially in the landowners association we're in that has no leash laws. Lost a couple of cats that way, but hell, if they're dumb enough to go into a yard with 5 dogs, maybe the Darwin theory is taking place.

8. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

I love them too. I went to baja wine country the other weekend on a tour and one of the wineries had an olive orchard too. It was beautiful.

9. Mr MiGu

Mr MiGu King of the Zombies

I dont have a cat

10. meishka

meishka Grease Munky

slingshot the ultimate anti cat weapon

11. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i do not own any living creature. they own themselves. i do not even live where i'm allowed to keep any. if i did i would feed whatever strays came by.

what you do IN your own yard is your bussiness. if your dogs get out on the sidewalk and bite anybody, THEN as far as i'm concerned you belong in jail serving the same sentence as if you had physicaly raped them yourself.

but as for whatever enters the property it says on paper you own, well the law is the law, and even in nature creatures have to be cautious of each other's territories and generaly are.

i just have a very low oppinion of anyone who raises any creature to be an attack animal. to me this is abuse and no different then the abuse of human children. and just as lacking of moral charicter.

=^=
    .../\...

12. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

i love cats. they kick ass. but they aughtta know better than to antagonize a dog...though i gotta say, a dog should know better than to stick it's nose in striking distance.

i used to have this dog, beckett, and my cat pita. they'd play so funny together. when pita died (he was poisoned) beckett was so sad for so long. we ended up getting him a kitten. that kitten is 9 years old now, but beckett passed away a few years ago.

13. mynameiskc

i've noticed, though, and maybe someone can tell me why, that rabid dog fans HATE ALL CATS (don't lie, i can tell by the way you talk about them). why is that? we've always had awesome dogs and cats, living happily together. but you dog worshippers are the ones who end up laughing at the bumper sticker that says 'lost your cat? look under my tires." i don't get it. they not substandard dogs, they're an entirely different animal. that's like me saying i love cats, but RABBITS ARE EVIL!!

14. Kinky Ramona

Hahaha...evil bastard rabbits.

15. mynameiskc

i want a gigantic rabbit. like, ridiculously large. and a donkey. i want a donkey named pedro. and a chicken to ride on his back, and an english bulldog to balefully watch their hilarious antics.

16. Kinky Ramona

Daniel told me I can have a bunny because we have a rabbit hutch out back. But I don't think I can fit a giant rabbit in there, and I, too, wanted a giant rabbit.

17. mynameiskc

i'd name my giant rabbit Cujo.

18. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

I don't 'hate' any animal. I mean I give cats food if they are stray and skinny. I call the humane society if I see one that doesn't have tags and isn't farrel and try to bring them back home if they do have tags and are not planning on going home anytime soon. I had cats when I was a little girl that I adored. Once I got dogs though I lost all interest in ever having a cat as a pet. Plus, I am horribley allergic to cats. I just don't like the stupid cat toys, the weird noises people make at their cats, how bitchy and stand-offish cats can be. I know this sounds horrible but I also would never dte a guy who was a cat person. I did once and his weird cat noises really turned me off. I guess your right I am just not too fond of cats.

19. mynameiskc

see?! dave's a cat person. he doesn't make funny noises at cats.

but if you're allergic, that makes sense that you don't want them around. i just don't get "hating" them.

20. Hacker

Hacker Vescere Bracis Meis

How can anyone NOT love something that has a nickname of "pussy"?