If you were going to start a street gang.

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Bella Désordre, Apr 30, 2007.

1. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

Ya know like representin the hood type of deal. What would your gang colors be and what would your gang sign look like?

2. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

I would pick periwinkle and mint green. We would through up the ASL sign for i need to use the bathroom (close your fists and put your thumb through your pointer and middle finger).
    Our religion would be hoodology.
    For street style clothing we would wear Issac. That way everyone as options, from Target to couture.
    For our group gang photo we would all wear baby blue lacoste polos and white cargo capris.
    ...this is sounding a lot like my old sorority days....
    Okay we don't want that I want a little more crips and a little less alpha xi delta. Change all the pretty stuff to emerald green and navy tops with a white chino material skirt-THAT"S HOOD right there.

3. wiuf

wiuf Member

crip 4 life muthafucka.

4. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

I'm a tiny bit stoned

5. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member

The Spook Street Boys

Orange & Black

Hotwater

6. wiuf

wiuf Member

and I'm a tiny bit drunk.

7. indian~summer

indian~summer yo ho & a bottle of yum

i am white, and blonde, and i live in the burbs..the only way i'm getting in a gang is to hoochie it up and become a hood rat
    i ain't no hood rat
    therefore no gang for me
    only in my dreams
    in truth i'd rather just convince a bunch of teenagers in this area to join my cult and then do my bidding...i'm more of a cult leader any day

8. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

I wanna start a gang called 'layered haircuts gone too layery for comfort'. Everyone could go otu adnd find good hair stylist and we could straighten each others hair

9. indian~summer

i have alot of hair, and it takes along time to straighten...
    but if people are willing to straighten it, i'm totally in
    it's fun when people play with my hair
    it's a little weird when people come out of no where and start playing with it....but it's happened so often i've gotten used to it...i need to go to sleep i think...

10. my gang color would definitely be pink, i can tell ya that right now...

11. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

the hippies

tye dye, green, and brown

the peace sign

12. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

it's hot too. I love it when someone brushes my hair after I get out of the shower. It totally used to turn me on when my friend would do it in high school.

That's it! Instead of mac 10's we'll pack chi straightening irons.

13. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

I'm sorry as a male you need to sleep with 10 female gang members in a row before we will let you in. Initiation is noted as requested.

Have a happy day,
    Holmes from the streets of Compton
    111 Compton St.
    Compton, CA
    1-800-wha-tUpG

14. indian~summer

you're so fun stoned :D

15. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

I roll good joints for a girl too :D *passes*
    HUGS

16. indian~summer

hey i can bring out the feather duvets and ice cream! :D

17. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i could say police uniforms but that would be almost too obvious.

well the thing is, we'd all be pacifists and wear love beads and flowery shirts, and maybe carry cameras like tourists or something. but use them to record and publicise all the wrong things that go on. and maybe some of the right and good things that do too.

i don't see how anything positive can be accomplished by belligerance.
    i live in a country that is very good at destroying things, especialy for everyone else, and now, even for itself as well, but seems to have forgotten how to do anything else, like create anything decent, let alone beautiful and gratifying.

i think if i was going to organize people what i would organize them to do, is like drop seeds into the cracks it the streets so that bushes and trees might grow up there, but also the main thing would be to go arround creating beauty instead of spreading animosity and destruction. you know like starting flower boxes and giving them to old cat ladies to put on their windowsills like i see in pictures of europe and elsewhere. things like that.

work to get perminent homesteading in place to protect community gardens and that sort of thing. work to remove the demonizing of everything that doesn't kiss the ass of little green pieces of paper from the local culture and from national and international policy.

i think the many thing would be to AVOID the confrontionalism that breeds opposition.

but i'll grant that it would/does feel cool to be a part of something. i just think we need to be cautions of how we go about that, and to become part of the real kind of healing that is needed and not further the injury, neither overtly nor covertly.

as for colors, i'm kind of fond of lime green, but i wouldn't want it to become identified with anything anyone would get kicked out of school for identifying with. or that caused any sort of real suffering and harm.

=^^=
    .../\...

18. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

shit...i'm already in yo

19. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

I am already in two gangs.

One is the Mara Limena (The Lima Gang)... it's our gang in Honduras... we terrorize our little town by drinking, reckless driving while shouting silly comments at people on the street, and smoking pot in public places. We own our hood, represent.

The other one is the Ashbury Cats Bike Gang. That's my gang in Conway, we ride our bikes around on acid. That's about it... we're badass.

20. stinkfoot

stinkfoot truth

Recruit Martha Stewart and have her design your gang colors. For her initiation have her bump off a dozen members of a rival gang and leave them tastefully arranged with place mats (to soak up the blood) on the side walk.

It's a good thing.