if you want to ask someone indirectly how they feel about you,

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by twordans, Jul 20, 2007.

1. twordans

twordans Member

If you want to ask someone indirectly how they feel about you, whats the best question to ask them? Ask them dating advice?

What the best question/safe question you've come across to ask, without feeling like an idiot, or looking like a psycho?

2. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

Do you like me?
    __ Yes
    __ No
    __ Maybe

Never fails.

3. DancerAnnie

DancerAnnie Resident Beach Bum

What's wrong with just asking, "How do you feel about me?"?

I've never understood why people beat around the bush about things...just come out and ask...what's the worst that could happen?

4. DancerAnnie

DancerAnnie Resident Beach Bum

OH trust me, I get how rejection can be. It's one of my biggest fears...but would you rather beat around the bush about something over and over waiting around for the real answer...meanwhile, time is passing and if you would have just asked straight up initially, you could move on much faster...or start the relationship much faster.

A person can usually tell if a person likes them or not...and if you get that, "he/she likes me" vibe...ask straight up. Effective communication is where it's at...and if the person doesn't like you, of course it's going to hurt, but life goes on. He/She has nothing to lose here.

5. Xac

Xac Visitor

So much can be said with a kiss, how you feel is up to you.

6. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

just ask. i've been rejected, i got over it.

7. Xac

Xac Visitor

Haha not me, im not sure about you but when i kiss, i dont force the girl to do anything, i move into it, if i've misjudged it, she'll move away and i'll know... you must be a very weird kisser.

8. nynysuts

nynysuts No Gods, No Masters

I have this problem, I've just regained contact with a lovely guy from my primary school, and last night we had this really long conversation, and i have developed some pretty strong feelings for him. yet tonight he's hardly talking at all unless i talk to him, what's this mean??

9. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

This means he's polite, but unwilling to act particularly interested in you. Whether this is because he IS disinterested or acting for his friends I can't tell.

(Did Maggie take down the sticky about the Relationships forum?)

10. lakeoffire

lakeoffire Live.Laugh.Fuck.

it means he's a guy haha. dont read too much into it, really you'll just kill yourself looking for answers that arent there.

11. nynysuts

nynysuts No Gods, No Masters

i think all i told him last night was that i thought rough hands were sexy when he told me about his hands being callused, but other than that...