If you think you are free

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Joshua Van, Mar 4, 2020.

1. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

I don't know they crushed the anti police state protests of 2014-2015 with divide and conquer so quickly.
    This isn't a revolution, it's the same old divide and conquer technique used throughout history

Divide and Conquer- Never in human history has there been a more effective way for tyrants to rule over large groups of people who, should they ever learn to cooperate, would easily throw off such tyranny.

They censored the internet too. Facebook Purge: Here is The List Of Pages Deleted by Facebook

It wasn't "censoring conservatives" it was censoring dissent on both sides. Look at the list.

I really don't know if people will ever wake up. There is the small percentage of us who see them for what they are but most people they don't.

Joshua Van likes this.
  2. I find that it's more of an attitude coming from people who just want to resist arrest.
    Attitudes from people who do this mean that they will poke the bear when it comes to police because they are just so shit scared of the cops.

If people are taught that cops, paramedics and firefighters are the good guys then they won't have an issue with them when they see them in public.
    But if people tend to do silly things like take a leak in public when they know its disgusting and it can get them into trouble well they might have to think about their behaviour.

3. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

[​IMG]

I pulled this photo off Google Images but I stood in a long ass line like that and the people I was with did not like it but they had no real anger.

Out of 1000 people that day only me and 2 other dudes yelled at them.

I said hurry up you sacks of shit if I ever worked this slow I would have a boot mark on my ass from getting kicked off the job, hurry up you sacks of shit !

They were intentionally going slow so they would have a line after closing and then collect overtime.

It really was like a sociology experiment, and the results sucked, 997 people were sheep and only three told them off.

I don't know how we could ever take this country back.

Joshua Van likes this.
  4. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

DMV workers are the true scum of the earth.

Nudegardner and Joshua Van like this.
  5. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

How do you explain all that ??

Last edited: Mar 4, 2020
  6. Joshua Van

Joshua Van JoshuaMN

Cops are nothing more than government sanction street gangs with a open license to beat kill mame who ever they pleas with no care. law inforsment shold never be listed alongside heroes like fire fighters and paramedics

7. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

Joshua Van likes this.
  8. It's all about YOU respecting them mate. All of these people are basically harmless. They don't go out of their way just to be brutal. Brutality comes when people resist arrest.
    Cops are just doing their job.
    It's just like your mum or dad disciplining you when you tell them no that you don't want to comply with their instructions.

9. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

[​IMG]

Superior orders, often known as the Nuremberg defense, lawful orders, just following orders, or by the German phrase Befehl ist Befehl ("an order is an order"), is a plea in a court of law that a person—whether a member of the military, law enforcement,or the civilian population—not be held guilty for actions...

How the Nazi's defense of 'just following orders' plays out in the mind

Joshua Van likes this.
  10. Mind you that little girl had an autistic meltdown at school. That school does not know how to look after kids who are on the spectrum. So they look at calling the cops who look at arresting kids.
    Let that sink in.
    Autistic kids and police at public mainstream schools.
    Why enrol your autistic kid at a mainstream public school that has a shit reputation when it comes to dealing with autistic kids.

Varmint likes this.
  11. Fuck off mate. You have no idea.

Varmint likes this.
  12. everything bagel

everything bagel Banned

Children are literally locked in cages and we're using the DMV to show oppression. Amazing

etherea, scratcho and Tyrsonswood like this.
  13. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

I was showing sheepish behavior with the DMV post they way they line up like that. I covered oppression with the torture of the girl video.

Just doing their jobs torturing the young woman.

14. Varmint

Varmint Member

According to his profile page, the United States IS "his country". He posts more like a soviet or nazi though. Perhaps he lied about his location...?

SuzanneAU1977 likes this.
  15. onceburned

onceburned Banned

are you surprised ? , the police state growing by the day under your nose ? time to wake yourselves up from this dream

16. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

Sorry but when ever anyone says "just doing their job" I have to remind them where that excuse originated.

Mustard Tiger and Joshua Van like this.
  17. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

Alexandria Hill, a 2-year-old little girl, was taken from her father because he used marijuana to treat his seizures. In 2012, Joshua Hill told a case worker with Child Protective Services that he would smoke marijuana after little Alexandria would go to sleep at night to treat his medical condition. This would prove to be a grave mistake.

The case worker couldn’t have cared less that the marijuana helped stave off his seizures. Instead, because this loving father dared ingest a plant that helped him, the case worker recommended Alexandria kidnapped and placed in a foster home. 2-Year-old Taken From Parents for Using Medical Marijuana, Murdered in Foster Care

Nudegardner and Joshua Van like this.
  18. deleted

deleted Visitor

Nobody cares but you..
    you're a coward tho..
    Keyboard coward..

19. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

Now in America you enroll your child in the wrong school the police come with zip ties then fingerprints and mugshots.

You are really going to blame the parents ? Maybe you should fuck off. Ya fuck off.

Joshua Van likes this.
  20. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

What is true freedom, to you?

Nudegardner and Running Horse like this.