if you ruled the world......

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Sunnie, Jun 1, 2004.

1. Sunnie

Sunnie Jes-Jes

I'd make it so that no one would/could ever break my heart again.

I'd change things in otherways too, but I'm far too tired and melancholy to bother with it at the moment.

2. Strawberry_Fields_Fo

Strawberry_Fields_Fo RN

1 ruler could never change the entire world for the better. It is up to individuals and communities to make that change on the grassroots level before we will see any improvement. In my opinion, poverty and poor education are the worst problems on earth, but I could never change that by myself.

-Kate

3. Strawberry_Fields_Fo

Strawberry_Fields_Fo RN

What kind of question is that? It has quite an obvious answer if that's what you meant...yeah I'd save the world. How many people would seriously say, "Yeah, I'd be a moron about it and fuck everything up." I'm sorry for delving into the grey areas of life...if you want such a simplistic, black and white answer in the future please let me know beforehand so I don't try to think too hard.

4. Strawberry_Fields_Fo

Strawberry_Fields_Fo RN

lol...okay mike. Thinking, writing, reading, communicating...It was all too stressful anyway.

-Kate

5. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Yes I could. My plan is simple. Form a universal curency long enough that no one has any rouge money floating around. Next... Destroy it. Let anarchy rule. For a while there will be struggles for power, dominance and materialism. Once people relize that these are worthless peace willl rein and we will all live to the tribal drumbeats and musics of the soul as our anchients did.

6. jimmy_pop2000

jimmy_pop2000 Member

i think what mike ment was if you were in a point of power such as say..the presedent, would you know how to make a positive differince, or just make it seem that way. kinda hard to say. cus what may seem right, example: making drugs legel, may be the worst thing you could do. or maybe bombing iraq was the right thing to do. it wasint, but george bush did cuz he thoght it was right. so just cuz of you belief of what is right, dosint mean it is right.

and strawbarry, i wouldint attack mike like that. i know him, hes a fucking genious. his spelling sucks, but come on, listen to what he says.

7. Spinner

Spinner Member

If I ruled the world.............
    I'll probably kill everyone in sight. I'll be free to go on a murderous rampage!!!!!!
    HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
    And everyone shall bow down to me!!!!!!!!!

8. Day Dreamer

Day Dreamer Member

Absolute power corrupts absolutely

I guess I'd like to tell myself I'd do everything right, but I'm human(at least I think I am) and history has proven that anyone in anything even close to that posistion of power gets real corrupt and ego driven.

9. thepixies

thepixies Member

i wouldnt id fuck up and fail miserably

10. kier

kier I R Baboon

nope, i couldnt, id hate it

if forced into the position, i would spread the power through so so many people that noone had enough power to cause as much damage to the world as people such as george bush do

11. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

I'd just shoot myself. I wouldn't want to be responsible for 6 billion idiots (together with a handful of intelligent people) infront of the universal community.

12. Strawberry_Fields_Fo

Strawberry_Fields_Fo RN

LMAO!!! How could he be a genius and still believe in free love?? The mike that I know (the internet mike) is an immature, stereotypical "punk" whose ideas come from propagnda pamphlets and bumperstickers. In a few years, when he's past the teeny-bopper rebellion stage, he will become just another employee at USAA. I can admit that I don't know the real mike, but hey, I don't want to know the real mike. I've met too many clones already.

-Kate

13. VanAstral

VanAstral Member

Everyone gets a roller coaster. world's all good. einstein believes in free love.

14. Willow-Bridget-Love

Willow-Bridget-Love Member

mmnn...tribal drumbeats and musics of the soul YAY!

i auctally think Mike is a intellegent person, and he thinks of these sorts of things, and its really.. awesome..i dont know.. but you wonder... like youd think youd make the world a better place... but really would you... it makes you wonder, because alot of the time people make out themselves to be more rightious and better and more loyal brave true blah blah blah than they really are ....

i like Mike and i like hearing what he has to say...i dont know...he has an odd sort of intellegece u know.. i dont know..like a creative intellegence.. that like yeah.. not just oh i can type, or i know Calculous or fractions or English..