If you get prayer in school...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Eugene, Jan 12, 2005.

1. Eugene

Eugene Senior Member

Then i want a satanist prayer along side the christian one, there are many satanists out there, and forcing them to pray to YHVH is just mean. Of course this would spell the end for chirstianity in America, seeing as high school kids are more attracted to a naked virgin being used as an alter and black candals than they are to singing and waving their arms around.

2. Sera Michele

Sera Michele Senior Member

Stick an Islamic prayer in there too, that oughta get the christians all riled up.

3. Trotsky311

Trotsky311 Supporters HipForums Supporter

probably a good reason why school-led prayer isn't done. it's been ruled a clear violation of the establishment clause. You can pray to whoever you like, just do it on your own time.

4. element7

element7 Random fool

Yet often at school events in many places they are opened with an xtian prayer led by some reverand or another.

5. JohnnyATL

JohnnyATL Banned

No they arnt allowed to say jesus yet they are allowed to say god.

6. Eugene

Eugene Senior Member

Well if you can worship God, why can't i worship Satan in school? Why are you infringing on my rights, remeber: "you have the freemdom of religion, not the freedom from religion!"

7. Trotsky311

Trotsky311 Supporters HipForums Supporter

you may worship satan all you want in school.

teachers may not promote christianity or satanism [or any other] during school.

it's very different.

8. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

If they allow one, they must allow all, so it is much easier to allow none... :D Of course I think it would be extremely amusing to see school officials reactions to satanistic prayer or somesuch... :D

9. LittleRedOne

LittleRedOne Member

I was home tutored for much of primary school (5-11) but went back into the system for year 6 (age 10 - 11) and i was really suprised because they made us pray every day in assembly... i'm a pagan so i just sat there and looked around in confusion at all these people sitting there with bowed heads and folded hands, thinking "man you call this religion????". Got a whole lotta evil looks from the teachers, but none of them told me off, though i could see they definately wanted to... Wish I lived in america cos even at highschool, we get visited by this christian guy who tries to convert everyone who isnt already christian which REALLY annoys me and a whole loada other people too - i just kinda ignore it but if we have christians visiting surely we should have hindus sikhs buddists satanists pagans etc. visiting too?

10. JohnnyATL

JohnnyATL Banned

theres no rule against satanism in school but i mean how many people are actually satanist compared to christians

11. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

The country is not even run by Christians, it's run by Satanists. People cannot grasp the fact the the ruling-elite is made up of practicing Satanists who hide behind the facade of Christianity. This is proven fact! People simply buy into the lie that Bush and his cohorts are Christians, while many of them partake in druid rituals and worship Molech at Bohemian Grove every July.

Christianity is a tool used by the elites to dumb people down. The more the White House pushes Christianity, the more idiots buy into it. Thus, the more dumbed-down and controlled the masses become, and the easier they are to control.

12. Mui

Mui Senior Member

i've heard so many stories of kids gettin their pentagrams taken away... mostly in the fascist south states... but it happens in the north too...

why should prayer be led in a state-ran institution like a public school? what about seperation between church and state? when i went to highschool we had to say the pledge of allegiance... i never did it or stood up... but in other classes... kids were forced to say that shit.. if they didnt the teacher got all pissed off and kicked them out of the class... hows that for some shit..

i say if you ever see some prayer going on at school, feel free to go over there and start chanting to satan.

13. Revenant Phantasm

Revenant Phantasm Member

Laydee tell me about your school thing is it like a catholic school? anyways, if they were doing prayers i would really act up about it.. REALly.

14. Megara

Megara Banned

thats 100% against the law. The kids could have turned around and sued the school for big bucks.

15. Soulless||Chaos

I'm not so sure about the rituals and such you speak of (satanist, yet having druidic rituals? :confused: ) but I'm sure they just use christianity as a tool to control the ignorant... That's christianitys main purpose really, since it's inception as an organized religion anyway.... :rolleyes:
    I wouldn't doubt they are satanists, but LaVeyan satanists, not some strange worshiping wierd gods type of satanists... :rolleyes:

16. Soulless||Chaos

Doesn't stop it from happening though, in some of my classes we were forced to stand for it, and say it.... If not you got kicked out of class, and got detention etc... Of course you would get detention for the teacher writing you up, and it would be some other crap of course, like disrupting class or whatever, besides many of the kids' parents wouldn't sue over that sort of thing... :rolleyes:

17. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

You'd be surprised.

Though it's really heavy stuff and probably hard for most people to grasp, it's really just a matter of looking back at the histories of the various secret societies that the ruling elite has operated though for thousands of years. I have done a lot of research into this. You see that the majority of these societies were into things like human sacrifice.

There's no doubt that death and occult symbology is a common theme among these secret, elite societies that still exist to this very day; be it Bohemian Grove or Skull & Bones.

Documentary filmmaker and radio talk show host Alex Jones infiltrated Bohemian Grove in 2000, equipt with a hidden camera, and recorded the infamous Cremation of Care ritual, which consists of a bizarre occult ceremony featuring individuals robed and hooded, perfoming (mock??) human sacrifice in front of a stone owl representing Molech. Very weird shit!

This can all be seen in Jones' documentary, entitled Dark Secrets: Inside Bohemian Grove. It was even featured on cable television over in England, on UK Channel 4.

http://www.infowars.com/bg1.html

Yes, I know it sounds strange. But before you start laughing me out, just Google "Bohemian Grove" and look at all the returns you get. Or, check out the video I mentioned above.

Seems kind of odd that a "good Christian" like George Bush would attend such a place.

Jordan Maxwell and David Icke have done a lot of writing on Satanic worship among the global-elite, which I highly recommend people check out.

18. Disarm

Disarm Member

If I EVER met a satanist that had any idea what they were on about (I've even read the writings of one of the leaders of the official church of satan..Marilyn Manson's friend, I forget the name), I would change my opinion. But at the moment it just makes me laugh that the name is clearly there to get up christian's asses (believing in their demons yet refusing to believe anything else?) there are gothed up girlies turning pentagrams upside down (which according to many reverses the meaning of it...lets see..turning the SACRED FEMININE upside down..cracks me up) saying theyre satanists... Ignorant theists piss me off but every time I think that some christians are just far too ignorant of their own religion I look at the other end of the spectrum and appreciate the knowledge christians have in comparison.

If there is a majority of serious satanists at the school including teachers and the school board then there should be satanist prayers. So of course there aren't. Welcome to life. The majority are favoured over the minority for obvious reasons.

19. Megara

Megara Banned

still, they violated the rights of students and the whole school system could be sued. Doesnt matter if it happens, its wrong. Supreme court has already ruled that no one can be forced to say the pledge.

20. Eugene

Eugene Senior Member

You don't have to say the pledge, but you do have to stand for it, believe me i have been down that road and fought those battles so i know what i'm talking about. By not standing up you are making the other children feel uncomfortable and are creating a distraction...

Most Satanists are really either cracked out crazies, or people who like me don't like christians and like to confuse the fuck out of them. Satanism has almost nothing to do with Satan, and the black masses are there just to piss the xians off.