If you ever met anyone from off the internet....

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by interval_illusion, May 19, 2004.

1. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

think about to the first and second people and tell us about it.

the first one for me was a guy that i.m.ed me on aim one day back when i was in h.s.- said his locker is next to mine (i couldnt pic. him) and that he always thought i was cute and was too shy to say anything to me. we met two days later at school and ended up being together on and off for a yr.

the 2nd person i met in a raver chat room when i was 16 or 17.... we talked for two or three yrs. almost every day... on line and on the phone...then he drove from IN to PA to meet me. we had a GREAT time. we did that 4 more times that yr..... i met him half way once. were kinda together but not really cause the distance for yrs. but always loved each other. i still talk to him but b/c my marriage and college for both of us, we dont talk as much. i still love him to death and if i wasnt with dan....... anywho, id say he's my best friend

how bout you?

2. thisismike

thisismike Overlooked/Uninvited

One of my life's bigger Fuck - Ups.

3. interval_illusion

OMG! I live in Columbia (in lancaster country)....wanna meet... imma fuck up?

hahaha

4. olhippie54

olhippie54 Touch Of Grey Lifetime Supporter

I have met at least 20-25 people from the net. Many of us still get together a couple times a year.

5. interval_illusion

Well, Marc, you didnt answer my ques.

I told you to tell me about the first two. ;)

6. olhippie54

The first one came to visit me for a week from Houston. We had a good time, but we both realized it wasn't meant to be beyond friendship.

The second one I went to Australia to meet someone. The distance made that impractical for anything beyond friendship then we had a falling out. Even so, I had a blast in Australia.

Enough words for you, Trish? LOL!!!

7. interval_illusion

yes, finally. ;)

8. olhippie54

Booger Butt!!!

9. interval_illusion

now, you dont want that wonka dude to start with you again on that, do ya?:p

10. olhippie54

Oh, yeah. Damn. I forgot. Thanks.

11. Xiola

Xiola One Lonely Seagull

1st was Beautiful_day off this forum...I went to the 'Stop Bush' march with him in London last November. I still see him somtimes

The 2nd was HappyHippySoldierBoy who used to come off this website. I just to have a 'thing' with him. Good times:)

I've met about half of the people on here who post on the UK forums now:)

12. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

About a year ago or maybe a little longer than that, I met someone on some music forum, i cant remember what forum it was but anywhoo..
    We talked on the phone at first and it was pretty cool..so we met and it was fun..he was really nice and reminded me of myself..
    We dranks some beer shot the shit all night....we still talk occasionally...and write emails to eachother...

But that is the only person that i have met...it was a great experience and would do it again any day...

13. kitty fabulous

kitty fabulous smoked tofu

the first person i met off the internet was this guy i'd been writing to from some goth forum. we met, fucked each other's brains out for a weekend, and then hated each other after that. the second person i met was a teenager i'd been writing to from a pen-pal list. we went out for coffee, and then kind of lost touch. nice kid, though.

the last person i met off the internet...groan! what an experience! from the same goth forum. he visited a few times, stayed longer each time and then the third time he showed up with a backpack and a dozen roses. and i haven't been able to get rid of him since, 'cause i married him!:rolleyes:

14. olhippie54

Poor Bramble.