If you could, would you?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by ikarus, Mar 10, 2008.

1. ikarus

ikarus Member

If you had the opportunity to be the opposite sex for a while, with no consequences (wouldn't lose the time in you own life, etc.) would you? How long would you want it to last? What experience would you want to try the most? If you wouldn't want to be the opposite sex, why not?

2. Wasteland

Wasteland Member

I like having a dick.

3. MollyBoston

MollyBoston Fluffer

Haven't we already seen this poll?

I would switch places in a second! I can't believe anyone wouldn't! I mean...aren't you curious? I would love to finally be able to answer the question of whether boy orgasms are as good as girl orgasms. Ooh, and I would have anal sex because when people say boys' prostates are erogenous, I have no idea what that feels like. I am totally curious about how anal is different for boys. And I'd love to know what it feels like to be inside a vagina, instead of just having one inside me. And I would get a blowjob!

I put one to three weeks...I would probably just choose a few days, but it's not an option. I wouldn't mind spreading them out, though - like being a guy for one day a month, that'd be cool.

4. makesmomcry420

makesmomcry420 shlimazl

i would be a woman for at least a month and a half, boy id have some fun with myself

5. WhisperingWoods

WhisperingWoods too far gone

Yeah I'd probably be a complete whore if I could go back and forth between genders. I'd have to find some obscure way to fuck myself.

6. makesmomcry420

makesmomcry420 shlimazl

^like make a dildo fashioned after your dick, and a pocket pussy out of your vagina?

7. oreodonut

oreodonut Member

I'm gay, and I like bears. Alas there's more men of the type I like who are straight, so I figure being a woman would make it easier to get some, :p

8. MollyBoston

MollyBoston Fluffer

Whispering - yeah, me too. I would be the biggest manwhore ever. If we ever get the chance to switch bodies, do not take it; I will return yours to you with chlamydia.

9. Hiram Joseph Yates

Hiram Joseph Yates Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I'd like to be a woman for a while so I could fuck all day long, everyday. I assume fucking feels as good to a woman as it does to me. At least I have had moaners who made it seem that way.

Alonso376 likes this.
  10. myself

myself just me

I enjoy being a woman, I wouldn't want to be a guy. I think this is what I am meant to be and nothing else.

Alonso376 likes this.
  11. WhisperingWoods

WhisperingWoods too far gone

that's alright. I'd probably return yours with the worst sexually transmitted disease possible: pregnancy.

12. MollyBoston

MollyBoston Fluffer

Eek! No babies! Okay, I think we've established something important: Whispering and I are not to be trusted with bodies of the opposite gender.

13. hailtothekingbaby

hailtothekingbaby Yowzers!

It would be cool if I could be a woman forever and let a horde of tentacular winged panzergoats impregnate me.

14. Jimmy P

Jimmy P bastion of awesomeness

I would definitely grab the chance to be a woman for about 3 weeks. I doubt I'd be hooking up with guys, but it would be badass to experience the female orgasm, as well as every day life as a woman vs a guy. and tits! hooray for boobies!

and if I was back in my manly body within three weeks, I wouldn't have to get a period :H

Alonso376 likes this.
  15. IamnotaMan

IamnotaMan I am Thor. On sabba-tickle. Still available via us

Nope I think being a woman would be like *shagging* a bloke ( even if I was a lesbian one)

I mean going round wearing women's clothes ,having skinny arms and legs , not having a dick , having tits thats weirdddddddddd.

Nope I cant see myself gassing about relationships , painting my nails or reading celebrity shite.Just the thought seems gay.

16. Flight From Ashiya

Flight From Ashiya Senior Member

Of course 'she-males' get the best of both worlds!.No I'm not an authority on this!.[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Lady Neko

Lady Neko Member

i'd like to say that i'd like to be a guy

18. D_MAN

D_MAN Member

I want kids so...don't hate me. And a vagina'd be pretty cool.

19. themnax

themnax Senior Member

one life, one gender. unless its as some species on some world where physical gender is naturally and normally mutable.

but a different life, a different gender is fine with me.

and who'se to say, other sentient, life forms on other physical worlds, might not have some other number of genders then the two, as humans on earth our bodies are familiar with?

=^^=
    .../\...

20. WhoIs

WhoIs Member

I'm a guy and put that I would like to be a woman for a month or more. Closest thing I could see to what I'd prefer. I'd actually prefer to be able to change from a man to a woman or back to a man whenever I felt like it. I'm gay so... if I happen to see a guy I want to bang, morph into a woman and no problem. Gay guy? No problem, morph back into a guy.