If you are too Kool for Skool...

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by Ellie-Rose, Jan 10, 2005.

1. Ellie-Rose

Ellie-Rose Le Muppet

Say....

RAH!
    :D

2. blindhobosam

blindhobosam The Legend

3. Spyder

Spyder La dah de dah

accually...i quite like school, it fills my moral being, with a warm collective sence of feeling, from my epididimus right down to my big toe...oh golly gosh!

4. Ellie-Rose

Ellie-Rose Le Muppet

*flushes your head down the bog* ;)

5. Spyder

Spyder La dah de dah

yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah but no shut up you dont know what your talking about you bitch, you know shazza well she was out with gabby the bitch, cos she was sleeping with steve, and tracy says they were fingerin' at a party...

6. Ellie-Rose

Ellie-Rose Le Muppet

LIke whatever.. talk to the hand byatch..

7. ArtLoveMusic

ArtLoveMusic Senior Member

Nnnah I Didnt Do Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

8. Mix

Mix Member

I want that one. Are you sure Andy, because itl be a right kafuffle if we have to change it? Yeh. Are you really sure? Yeh. Okay, Pride and prejudice it is then....
    *Some time later on*
    I dont like it.

9. Spuff

Spuff Where's my ciggies?

I wasn't too kool for skool ... I just hated every minute of it so ...

Bollocks!!
    :p

10. Alomiakoda

Alomiakoda Boniface McSporran

I'm too clever for school :H

It's been cancelled for two weeks because of exams and revision. :D

11. Carlos

Carlos Member

school represents a byest view of inteligence, it taut me i was stupid and i hated it an i still hate it i hate it i hate it

and little britten takes a good concept for a joke an throws it away

.....im jus a grumpy old man!

12. Alomiakoda

Alomiakoda Boniface McSporran

Biased
    Intelligence
    Taught
    Britain

*ahem*

Maybe you should have listened more in school?:rolleyes::p

13. Carlos

Carlos Member

i dont conform to the sppeling of words.

im dyslexic an i have better things to think about than if my spellin of a wrod is slightly contradicktrtee to the dictonaries way.

GGrr gRR grr

14. Spyder

Spyder La dah de dah

this forum is a bit dyslexia phobic....hmmmmmmmmm

ha:p

15. Spuff

Spuff Where's my ciggies?

People say that school days are the best days of your life and no matter how many times I hear this, I will always think the direct opposite.

I was bullied by people who were much more stronger, intelligent and just better looking than me daily just because they could get away with it. Even the teachers had a dig at me regularly until I threatened a teacher with a stool (he told all the other kids to point and laugh because I was off school sick on the day that something 'important' was taught and because I didn't know it, he said I was stupid. So I got up and cornered the fucker with a stool and watched him shake until someone dragged me down and the teacher let them beat the shit out of me ... since then, teachers were cautious around me and some offered to help when I needed it instead of humiliating me.)

I don't care how pathetic that sounds. It' s just one example of why I'm opposed to the education system in this country. The system encourages those who don't give a crap who they have to stomp to get far in life, yet represses kids who have morals, like myself.

16. Carlos

Carlos Member

ye its all fuked up.

an that sounds well bad!

17. LittleRedOne

LittleRedOne Member

The whole school system sucks...i got into a hell of a lotta trouble in drama just for turning off the lights. *excuse me whaaaatt?* well maybe it did go pitch black, and people started screaming, and throwing chairs against the walls... but thats not the point it was only a lightswitch! anyway, the point is that we're told off for dumb things and the people who repetitavely bully others every day for six years don't even get a frown in their direction because the teachers are scared of them! its sooo stupid and annoying.. but what can we do? i mean really?

18. JOsie

JOsie Member

anyone who uses the phrase "too kool for skool"...and spells kool with a k is obviously not even cool enough for school. or even private home tuition. on their own. in a box. being taught by hitler. about the history of rubbish moustaches.

19. Carlos

Carlos Member

THIS IS SO BAD!! my old school had the best art department in the contry!!!
    [fact]
    an it was like the best thinga botu the school, the tatcher was a lil mental but thats wat maded him cool.

but both teatchers have left, an the art department is shit, they treat the A levle students like childrent wont let them even move an tell them wat they are goan do instead of letting them jus paint.

im not at the school, but it makes me wana cut the head teacher up.....i have a spear draw to put him in allready!

20. Ellie-Rose

Ellie-Rose Le Muppet

I wasn't actually talking about SCHOOL you wallies :p

Never mind :p