If i grow marijuana...

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Rafaela, Jan 31, 2005.

1. Rafaela

Rafaela Member

I need to hide is from my parents .... any tips on how to conceal the plants ? I was htinking i put a lock on my closet ..but the smell....zee smell! i say!

2. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

i can only think of three options...

1.) find a nice secluded place outside, if possible, where no one would find it.

2.) Grow it at a friends house

3.) Wait until you can move out and get your own place to live and grow in harmony.

hope that helps!

3. BudBomb7

BudBomb7 Member

why dont people put these questions int he growing forum??

4. Rafaela

Rafaela Member

bud bomb who cares? It's all inter-related man

5. Spastic_Monkey

Spastic_Monkey Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

REally man, who cares if it's in the growing forum or not? Alot of the people on the grow forums are too busy worrying about their own shit to answer what they would probably call "n00b questions" (no offense meant)

6. BudBomb7

BudBomb7 Member

i dont really care, but wouldnt it be wiser to post them in the grow forum first and THEN if you get no response post it in here and say I didnt get an answer in the grow forum(so u dont get bitched at by assholes like me :) )

the grow forum is real chill man just like in here everytime i ask a question in there they answer fast and intelligent....and lets not forget about searching for threads that have the same topic before we post.

7. delta9

delta9 Member

Don't grow at your parents house without their knowledge. That is not right. THEY can go to jail.

Please, respect the SPIRIT of the plant.

That said, carbon filters and such for smell... Read overgrow's faq, I believe it is in the "security" section but been a while.

8. Spastic_Monkey

Spastic_Monkey Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Ah, ok, taht's cool, I've only made one post in there, and only about 3 poeple replied I think....but anywho...

9. Dazed4now

Dazed4now Member

just a reminder
    its gotta bud out before u get some thc and it gets bout 3-4ft tall b4 it buds out and that takes weeks on end

10. RoBoWaLkEr

RoBoWaLkEr Member

I won't even grow da reefer in my own apartment, let alone in my parent's house...I don't think it's worth the risk, but that's just me. Maybe if I had my own PRIVATE RESIDENCE (an apartment doesn't really count, since the landlord can pretty much come in any time they want).