If Gay Sex Was Totally Virtual.

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by Jimbee68, Mar 5, 2020.

1. Jimbee68

Jimbee68 Member

Something I have considered for some time, but have any of you ever considered how wonderful gay sex would be, if it were totally virtual?

I mean, I have perused your threads. And I have noticed that hygiene and disease prevention are often your main concerns now. But if it were totally virtual, there'd be no need for such concerns. You could do whatever you wanted! No matter how unsanitary it would be in real life.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'd love to try rimming in a virtual world. It's just too plain dirty, and dangerous in the real world.

And consider the concept of the avatar. You can be whoever and whatever you want to be! And so can your partner. I don't know about the rest of you, but I would be a drop-dead gorgeous adonis, as my alternate self.

It may not be available in our lifetime, advanced virtual reality I mean. But you could have yourself cryogenically frozen, I guess. Or I have a theory that even that may not be necessary. In the truly distant future, they may be able to even bring back the long-since-dead people! In modern physics even, they say information in never truly lost. So why not?

Of course, I still think it should follow the caveat of 'between-consenting-adults-only'. But outside of that, I still think there will be no limits.

:smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

2. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

hope it will neva be! like eating an ice cream with no taste.....yuk

simon :)