If everybody was naked would there be more or less sexual activity?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Sound Stew, Jan 7, 2005.

1. Sound Stew

Sound Stew Member

That´s the question in my mind since a few days.When I first thought about it it seemed quite clear that seeing so many naked people makes you damn horny.But on the other hand people could get bored and fed very soon and there would be less sex.The attraction in "unpacking the presents"would get lost and stuff.Maybe it would be like the legalisation of drugs in the netherlands that there would be a huge increase of sex in the first few months and later a huge drop even below normal because being naked would become so common that the magic of being naked would fade.

2. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

If you had ever gone to a nudist resort, then you would know that a group of naked people in one area doesn't mean there's an orgy going on.

3. Gabino

Gabino Member

Not less.

4. Sound Stew

Sound Stew Member

I´m talkin about a permanent development,and to me it seems quite logic that the nakedness as a sacred thing would get lost,the fascination about it.....

5. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

Do a search for the solair resort in Woodstock,CT and figure that out for yourself.

6. Gabino

Gabino Member

Not less.

If suddenly a change was made, there might be a temporary change as people adapted -- I don't know if it would be more or less -- I guess i think more.

But after a short time, it would not be less. The urges would normalize, and the ease of access {for both male and female} would likely increase the action based on impulse.

What would the women do when they saw all the erections walking around?

7. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

There wasn't any last July when I went

8. Sound Stew

Sound Stew Member

Buta that was a special kind of situation.When your full of acid and stuff you get horny very fast and don´t care about nothing.With enough dope in my hat I would even fuck Barbara Streisand on a waste deposit.
    Imagine what would happen if for example the people in New York city were naked (and sober:p )for one year.

9. Sound Stew

Sound Stew Member

Hahahaha.I haven´t thought about that yet.

10. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

you're right it was a special situation....it's a family resort so anyone from 1 day old-100 yrs old are walking around, all shapes,sizes, & colors.

11. Sound Stew

Sound Stew Member

Oh,I thought you were talking about the festival in 69....

12. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

Look back: I said Woodstock, CT and I went LAST July

13. Gabino

Gabino Member

I guess i think this is the reason the men wee the first to put breech-clothes on when civilization first began to develop.

Women went around naked for a lot more thousands of years than the men. And I bet the men loved it.

Hey. I'd like that now!
    Men fully clothed.
    Women naked as the day they were born -- but with a little jewelry maybe -- Sort of like Mardi Gras -- men fully clothed and women wearing beads.

14. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

Guys aren't allowed to walk around with a hard-on. They go hide in the bathroom, in their tent, or jump in the river and hide it in the cold water or they get kicked out. Every family nudist resort has that same rule.

15. Gabino

Gabino Member

Sorry, I'm not personally interested in any society where i have to spend all my time in the bathroom.

16. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

HaHaHa guess that means ya have no self-control

17. DarkStar

DarkStar Member

I don't know, I guess thats self control, I mean I surely wouldn't jump on every pretty naked girl and start humping them but I can't help if I see an attaractive naked girl and get a hard on. Hell I wake up with a hard on and I havent seen anything yet.

But IMO, I can't really stand to see myself naked anymore, luv handles jumped on me about a year ago, gettin old :(

18. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

Believe me not everyone at the resort was sexy. Some was really skinny and there was quite a few overgrown blimps. But if I remember right the blimps seemed to act the most carefree, comfortable, outgoing, friendly & happy talking to EVERYONE

19. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

20. wonkothesane

wonkothesane Member

Ha!

Ditto man, ditto.