Ideas

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by YankNBurn, Jun 10, 2006.

1. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

Oh trust me I remember living back around the Seattle area, Jumpin Java, Starbucks, Seattles Best, Lou's Live Juices, Jump Start, and so on, they were everywhere.

2. Dustinthewind

Dustinthewind woopdee fucking doo

oh seattles best is pretty good too. I am addicted to coffee drinks, its worse than smoking.

3. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

seattle has lots of coffee places...thought i was gonna go crazy just looking at all the stores. theres a few starbucks in boston, not anywhere close to how many dunkies we have though. its kinda hard to compete with dunkies over here...

4. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

Yeah Dunkin Donuts is large on the East Coast, Winchells (spelling) used to be big on West Coast, around most of the US it seems to be Krispy Kremes guess, see tons of em.

5. Dustinthewind

Dustinthewind woopdee fucking doo

they closed our krispy kreme here. still cant figure out why, but I kinda thought they were to sweet anyways.

I dont know if we have a dunkin donuts here or not. Fritz says they have some type of coffee drink. at least i think he is the one who mentioned it.

6. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

yup Im not too found of donuts at all really. As for Dunkin, well unsure what they have, just seen the signs all over the east coast, lol. My ideal crap food as far as bakery item is Angel Food cake, damn I could die eating that so I avoid it, cant stop picking at them, lol.

7. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

yea, dunkies has some flavored coffee, regular and decaf and then some lattes. they have iced coffee too. not much as starbucks or anything, but decent for the type of people dunkies markets too.

they put a few krispy kremes in. one closed down so far that i know of...

8. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

donuts and coffee, the american dream I guess, lol